.:New Year:.

.:New Year:.

Chapter 13: New Year.

Benji stood outside of Napa County Airport in a Burberry Jacket and shaking anxiously for his man to walk out the Automatic doors. Its been 10 Days since they have seen eachother. Its Jan/4th 2018 and Benji and Sean couldnt wait any longer.

Sean rolled out of the Airport, leaving his mama at a Starbucks stand. He spotted Benji at the other door and screamed, "BENJ!!" Benji shot his head and smiled. He ran over as Sean let go of the suitcase and swept him away in his arms. They spun around and kissed. Benji said, "I miss you, Mister Sweetface." Sean stuck his tongue as he gripped his ass and stated, "I miss you too." He placed him down and continued, "I didnt even sleep on the plane. Thats how much I wanted to just get here. I know I have to make it up to you for promising ill be here to bring in 2018 with you. Do you forgive me?"

Benji bit his lip and stared at him, "Yes you do. And I dont know if I forgive you yet, but I got a few ideas that would help with that." Sean walked up closer to him and whispered, seductively.

"Oh yeahh, whats that?" He smirked.

"Okay, so you are 9 weeks along. Roughly over two months. I seen from your chart that you live in Napa...thats like an hour and a half away from this clinic. Why not go to a clinic there, I have some conn—."

"No. I am not keeping it...I think. And Napa is very small. The minute I lay back in that table someone will be spilling the beans to my mother." Kori interjected after cutting Doctor Holstead off. Doctor Holstead exhaled and stated, "Well you are 17 and your body is yours to do with as you pleased. However, I will give you a pamphlet and a few things to go over for the abortion and once you do that...contact me and we can set up an appointment." They smiled at eachother and she walked out of the room.

Kori sat back and took a deep breath. After the Doctor returned and gave her the plastic bag she hopped off and walked out into the waiting room. Dandy shot her a look and hopped up. He walked over to her as they left out heading towards the parking lot.

"So what happened?" Dandy asked. She looked back at him and replied, "You are concerned now? You didnt even wanna come back there with me."

"WHAT? You didnt even ask." He said as he pondered that statement and seen how stupud that sounded. He reached out for her arm and turned her arm. She stared up at him and he continued, "I got you. I was scared as shit. I wont lie about that. You have a little me inside of you. Its crazy. We will deal with it."

"How? You are trying to go pro playing Baseball. We are 17. We cant raise a child. I may not know my plan, but a baby is for sure not in it." Kori told him. Dandy added, "So what does that mean? You are going to kill our child."

"Its for the best." Kori confessed as tears filled in her eyes. Her bottom lip trembled as she turned around and headed towards Dandy car. Dandy was still shook, staring at her.

2 Days Later

Travis

"Ms. Coleman. Good. You are still here—um after school I was going to meet with this other realtor about a house and was wondering will you come with me—if you arent going to go see Mr. Coleman." I asked her as I clinched my bookbag on my shoulder. She put her K-Pod in her coffee maker and pressed it down.

"Sure. I only have a few cases to deal with today. Ill meet you at the place. Txt me the address." She told me as I smiled. Benji walked into the kitchen and butted in, "Where are two going?"

"To see about another house. I think I have extended my stay too long. I know you guys dont mind, but it just feels weird." I confessed. Benji stared at me and was about to reply, before MissRuby walked over and rubbed my cheek.