.:The Slap:.

This the final chapter of yall gift. The story will continue on Jan 3rd. 😍😍😘😘 -The Author.

.:The Slap:.

Chapter 5: The Slap.

Cristian

"Cristiannnnnnn." I heard whispers from outside my bathroom window. I looked out snd seen her. My whore ass mother dressed in a dress 3 times smaller than it needed to be. I but my lip and slide the window up.

"Oh it is you baby. Just let me get some food." She told me begging. My Dad will kill me. He told me not to engage in any dealings with her. She admired and is obsessed with drugs. She walked out on us when I was barely 9. But I love my fucking mom. I have mom issues and I guess thats why I am attracted to older woman to fill that void.

I quickly threw on some red gym shorts with no underwear and snuck downstairs and opened the kitchen door and she walked in. She hugged me and reaked of beer and smoke.

"Ohh look how big you have gotten." She told me like she did everytime. I guess it was all she could say. I stated, "Are you taking care of yourself?"

"Yes—." She lied and I replied, "Go take a shower down the hall and Ill warm of the food. You have to hurry Dad will be getting off work at any moment."

"How is baseball going? You know you are soo good just like your grandpa!" She told me like she always did it. I licked my lips and told her to go. She waddled down the hall and I went into the fridge. I pulled out the bowls and started fixing her a plastic plate of Oxtail, String Beans, Yellow Rice, and a fat cut of cornbread. Moments later she returned and she exhaled, "What is it?" After telling her she rubbed my face and stated, "Take care of him for me."

"Dont I always. He will like you to be here—." I stopped talking as we heard the key jiggling at the front door. I handed her the plate of food and she lied to me as she always did before leaving.

"Imma get clean for you baby. Very Soon." She told me as I closed the door locked it. I walked around the hallway and he came into the kitchen.

"Oh you still up...Im sorry I had a baby to deliver." He told me as I replied, "Yeah, I am about to head to bed now, love you Dad."

I went upstairs and went to bed. It felt like ten minutes went by but it was actually the next morning as cold water was being tossed on me.

I snapped, "Dad, what the fuck?"  He had the most pissed off face I have ever seen. I wiped my face and snapped, "She was here, wasnt she?"

"What? Who?" I acted dumb.

"Marina. Dont lie to me. Only her and I know about the Kangaroo fund in the bathroom..." He told me and I dropped my ehad. The Kanagroo fund is a secret hole in our house that my Dad saves money for a raining day. I searched this entire house for that and it was that easy.