.:First Kiss:.

.:First Kiss:.

Chapter 7: First Kiss.

Benji

"Benji, we need to talk to you." My Dad told me as I placed my water bottle down and exhaled. I had just come from practice and all I wanted to do was shower. I wiped my forhead as he went thru the mail and pulled out a gold letter.

"We have been invited to the Napa Gala." My mom added from the side of him. My eyes spreaded wide and I chuckled, "Mayor Conway said under his reign as only the elite will be invited."

"Exactly. It was a shock to us too, but I am excited. Havent been to one since I was 16. My Parents use to love these things." My Mom said all happy and just doing the absolute most. She loves getting dressed up and a nice face beat probably the same as winning cases down at the court house.

"Its on Wednesday. So make no Plans." My Dad said as I finished my cup of water and stated, "GINA RUN SHOWER IN MY BEDROOM. SLIGHTLY TO THE HOT SIDE."

"Commencing shower, Sir Benji." She said as My mom chuckled, "Stop exploiting the tech. Next you going to be asking GINA to fix your food."

"Lies no one could make Collard Greens like you, Mom. Now can I go shower?" I spun around and picked my bag up. I rushed upstairs and Travis door open. He have been sick the last few days. I knocked before entering and he looked over at me.

I whispered, "How you feeling?" He slowly sat up and revealed his perfect chest.

"A little better. How was practice?" He asked. I pursed my lips and replied, "Dandy running drills is like Hitler ordering those blonde hair motherfuckers around. You need to get the fuck better. Cristian is coming over later, he wants help with making a resume, so ill be sure to move your car into the garage and lock the room door."

"Thanks.Resume? He getting a job?" Travis asked as I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I think so...and did you do anything to Natallie Kipper because the girl has went off the deep end. Today she came high ass hell to school."

"Something been up with—." He stopped as he started coughing. I stood up and leaned his head back by the forehead. I slid the cover up his body as we stared into eachother eyes.

"Im going to shower and being you some soup and your meds. Try to get some rest. You are burning up." I told him as I touched his forehead.

"Toes, thank you. But hurry. Im kind of hungry. Even though I cant taste shit." He told me and I laughed. Thats the only fucked up side of being sick...your taste buds be in a damn coma. I walked out of the room and went across the hall. I went into the bathroom and stripped down. I got into the tub and took a quick shower. After that I took my clothes down to the Laundry room and threw them in the washer. As I was coming back towards the kitchen I heard my parents talking.

"We should just tell him. He is about to graduate and no need to keep the charade up." My Mom whispered towards my Dad.

My Dad replied, "It will break him. We literally lied about a damn trip to Bahamas to hide the fact we was in California seeking therapy. Its not going to work. You arent attracted or in love with me anymore."

"Curtis I have been pretending for 17 years that we are happy. It just isnt working. And I feel so bad for holding you back from dating. I seen Vamillah from the Plant calling in the middle of the night. Why put yourself thru all of that? Lets just tell Benji that we have been divorced for 5 years and move on with our lives. We are obsessed with this fantasy of the perfect life and it just doesnt do it for me anymore." My mom explained and I leaned up against the wall. Talk about a plot twist. My heart was racing and slowing down. It felt like the walls was crashing down on me. My whole life I thought my parents was perfect and to now here it was all for me...is nuts. I slowly slipped away and ran up the backstairs and just as I opened Travis room door he was coming out of the bathroom...butt-ass-naked.