.:Red Roses:.

(Xmas Gift from me to you guys. The first 3 sample chapters. The book officially starts in Jan.)

.:Red Roses:.

:Red Roses:

Benji

"Travis Scottman. Dark Chocolate. Sexy. School King. Perfect Teeth. Curly short hair.Built. Dickprint you can spot in any thing he wears. The only thing that is wrong with him is his sexuality and his nasty cocky ass atittude. Oh, yeah he is straight."

I felt a tingling pain on the back of my head and I turned left to see my bestfriend, Kori. She had fire red hair and dressed like she was from the 80s, but I adore her. But not when she puts her hands on me.

"Can you stop gawking at the boy as he does push-ups?" She told me as she must have caught me watching Travis from afar. I sucked my teeth and lied, "I wasnt. I was just daydreaming."

"Yeah on seeing Travis Scottman rip his clothes off before your very eyes." She told me as I laughed. Okay she was right like she always been about me. I met her the first day she moved to Napa. She and her mom, Ms.Rover, was in the fresh food store. I was buying eggplants for dinner and she made a sexual joke about them and I literally just blurted out, "Ill swallow it whole." That was about 3 years ago. She was the first person I came out too, obviously. She just was different. Most of these kids we have been together since grade school and all the bonds to be formed have been. Its Junior Year and I am counting down the days I leave Napa.  Anyways, I recently came OUT fully like 10 months ago.I was the talk of the town until The Mayor was found having a threesome with two local mothers. Ever since then its just been the occasional attempts at bullying, because I would be damned if I let anyone dare fuck with me.

I remember when I told my parents and My Dad literally told me, "Son if anybody had to deal with assholes its you...your bravery is thru the roof." The bell rung and school was finally over. Kori and I grabbed our bags and hopped down the bleachers and headed out. It was Friday that meant I can sleep til 4 in the afternoon tomorrow.

We walked side by side and Kelly came running uptowards Kori.

"Hey...so the party has been moved an hour late to be sure my parents are gone. Everyone who is anyone is coming." She told Kori. Kori looked over at me and stated, "I am bringing a plus one is that okay..." Kelly looked over at me and gave me a fake smile.

"Great. Benny and I go wayy back." She said as I rolled my eyes and corrected her, "Its Benji. Not Benny." I gave her a fake smile and stated, "And Ill pass on that invite." I walked passed them and went over to my locker. I unlocked it and grabbed my cooking book. I needed it for this assignment over the weekend. Kori had came up behind me.

"Why you do that? Its High School. The only four years we get to act like asses and not get in any real trouble. You make yourself the most hated." She snapped at me, but I had news for her.

"Kori...I will wear that superlative proud. I dont do people and you know that. Plus, I have a date in the woodlands." I told her. She exhaled, "I told you stop cruising for guys there. They are old, nasty, and no telling what fucking STI's they have."