•9~Aaron Burr•

A/n: Your a schuyler sister and you meet Aaron Burr at the Winters ball.

Au: Hamiltime

•••

You were the youngest schuyler sister, which you loved more than anything. Having 3 older sisters who supported you and stood up for you through anything was the best.

Your father was rich, so you and your sisters were asked to go to lots of balls and were always getting people trying to arrange marriages. You all got invited to a winters ball in 1780.

On the day, you got an emerald green dress and your sisters bought their favourite colour dresses too. Angelica wore a pink dress, Eliza wore a blue dress and Peggy wore a yellow dress.

You all got in the carriage, ready to meet all the soldiers who had been fighting in the revolution. All of you were so excited for the ball, especially since this was a big one.

•••
You all walked in together and almost immediately your oldest sister, Angelica, was asked to dance by loads of men.

You were asked to dance by a few different men but most of them got bored of you after one dance and went of to find another partner. That was until Aaron Burr came along.

You were sat at the side of the ballroom, bored out of your mind as Angelica and Peggy were of dancing and Eliza was staring lovingly at some guy, when the most handsome man you had every met walked up to you.

You knew who he was straight away, as he was quite famous because of his parents. You curtsied and he bowed and kissed your hand.

"Would you like to dance...?"
"Y/n Schuyler," You replied quickly, smiling. "and yes, I would love to dance."
He smiled back at you, and politely took your hand.

You both walked onto the dance floor and began to dance. You danced perfectly together and talked about everything from politics to your home lives.

You didn't want to admit it, but you were falling for Aaron. Hard.

You and Aaron danced away the hours, though it only felt like minutes to you both. When you had to leave Burr turned to you before you left.

"I really like you, y/n. Can I write to you?" He asked you, worried he would be rejected.
You smiled at him reassuringly. "I would love that." You turned to the door and left with your sisters.