44%

Her: Oh god, Luke.

LukeWebster is typing…

Him: Let me explain, yeah?

Her: Okay.

Him: I eventually stopped doing what my friends told me to do. I stopped bullying. That’s why I became mellow because once I stopped, they left me alone. No one stayed.

Him: They also convinced other people that I was the bad one. I was the one who took all the blame when Neil’s friend nearly killed himself.

Him: No one ever knows this, except me and his friend, and eventually you. By the end of highschool, I went to the guy’s house. His family almost killed me for stepping near their house. But all I ever wanted was to say sorry.

Him: I cried in front of them and told I was sorry and dumb and that I regret everything I did. I was surprised when the guy forgave me. But he told me not to talk anything about it from then on. So I didn’t. So I wouldn’t be surprise if that Neil still hates me.

Her: Wow. You just told me everything. I don’t know what to say I

Him: Well I guess you’re looking at me differently now.

serendipity is typing...

Her: What?! No! You know what? I believe you. This is weird. But yes, I do. You may be a bad person before but it doesn’t matter now. You’ve changed and that’s all that matters. You’re not your past. You may be the bad Vince but you’d always be the cheesy Luke to me. I understand.

Him: I think I like you.