28%

Him: I used to draw. I "liked" drawing. Not to brag or anything, but my art teacher in highschool always gave me A+. I was actually good. He even recommended me to the university.

Her: OH MY GOD. WHAT. DID. YOU. DO.

Her: Seriously why

Him: Shh I'm not done yet.

Her: Oh okay go on, then.

Him: At the end of the year, he called his students, asking if we want our works back; like to keep them or something. Or else it would all be wasted. They're going to send them but I said they could keep and do whatever they want with it. I lost my passion for it.

Her: Oh my god! Why didn't you get them?! Considering they were all A+? You could have sold them! Or atleast you could have kept them inside your room!

Him: I doubt anyone would buy them. Well it was already 2 years ago. They were probably gone by now. I think when you lost your passion for something, it's kind of hard to get it back.

Her: I still don't understand. You can't just forget something you once wanted.

Him: I didn't forget it. Well, I just lost my passion for it. That's it. I stopped drawing and I never will be again. Anyway, of course you can.

Her: Yeah, well. You can, probably. But not entirely. There will always be traces.

Him: Whatever you say. ;) So.. what about you? You made me tell my whole life story in just 3 days. That is actually kind of impressive.