42%

Neil: Celestine, do you really know “Luke”?

Her: I don’t know. But I guess I know him in a way.

Neil: You do know that I once went to London to study right?

Her: Yes. Why? You’re sounding weird.

Neil: Well, how about you tell me why he named himself as Luke Webster instead of Vince Parker?

Her: What?? What are you talking about?

Neil: Okay let me clear this to you. Luke is Vince Parker. I know him from highschool. Actually I just recognized him. I always seem to recognize all people recently. Fucking weird.

Her: Vince?! What??! You talked to him?

Neil: Yes. He’s a total bastard. He made my friend so depressed and he nearly killed himself because of him. He’s not a good person. And I am so mad at him. You have no idea. I never thought in my whole damn life that I would see him again. Not here.

Her: Okay. I’ll let my freaking-out-self calm down a bit.

Her: Here’s the thing. I know that “Luke” is not his real name and I didn’t ask what the real one is because I think name doesn’t matter. It’s the person that matters. Okay I know, cheesy.  But he told me once that he really did use to be on detentions most of the times on high school but he also told me he has changed. So I guess the “Vince” that you knew before is not the “Luke” I know now.

Neil: Seriously you’re defending him?

Her: Hey

Neil: I don’t know, Cel. I still hate him and that’s it.

*Luke’s chat box appears*