Chapter 13 - Bone head

Sofia's P.O.V

The following morning I woke up on the comfiest bed I had slept on in my life. It was a soft mattress with crisp, white sheets and a furry, grey throw, which, before I had messed up, had been placed neatly at the end of the bed. Bliss.

'Good morning, T-' I began as I rolled over expecting to see her still asleep on the bed but stopped when I saw she was no where to be seen.

'Tia?' I said scrambling out of bed in a panic.

'Come on, baby. Now isn't a good time to place hide and seek.' I checked in the wardrobe, under the bed, in the en suit. Everywhere.

'Okay, okay, you win. Come ou-' My panic levels were rising when suddenly I heard a high pitch screech coming from the kitchen-living room.

Tia!

I sprinted out of the room only to find Tia being hurled into the air by a half naked, hot, sexy-

'Morning, Sofia.' Emilio smirked still holding Tia and I realised I had been staring. My eyes quickly diverted from his rock hard abs to his face.

'Morning.' I mumbled walking towards the kitchen.

'SISSY!' Tia struggled in Emilio's arms as a signal to get down. He caught on and put her on the floor where she then charged up to me and hugged my legs.

'Holdy, holdy.' She shouted jumping up and down doing grabby hands.

'Okay, Miss Bossy.' I joked and tapped her on the nose before swooping her up.

'Sissy is that chip man.' She attempted to whisper but it came out more like a slightly hushed down version of her normal voice. When I didn't answer because I knew he was watching she asked again.

'Sissy! Papa frita hombre?!' ('Sissy! Chip man?!') She 'whispered' in Spanish even louder this time and then pointed. Yes, she freaking pointed! Does she want to make it anymore obvious! I wouldn't care if Emilio couldn't understand but now I know he talks Spanish too I makes things a whole lot different.

I glanced over in his direction and saw him looking straight at me with raised brows waiting for my answer.

'Uh, um yeah, I suppose he is chip man.' I mumbled quietly and awkwardly to Tia as I felt his stare burn holes into my face. 'But that nick-name stays between you and me, entiendes?' ('Understand?') I whispered in her ear and she giggled before looking straight at him.

'Bueno.' ('Okay.') She said nodding and smiling. 'No le diré que lo llamemos papa frita.' ('I won't tell him that we call him chip man.') She said loud enough that he definitely heard and I mentally face palmed myself.

'Oh won't you now.' He piped up mischievously and gave me a look that would make even Jesus nervous.

'Nope, sissy said it stays wiv me and her. Lo siento.' ('Sorry.') She smiled innocently.

'Oh that's alright, Tia. It's not your fault that you sister over there wants to hide things that she knows will get her in trouble.'

'Sissy will get in twouble!' She exclaimed and hugged around my neck tightly as she buried her head into my hair, which had managed to completely escapefrom my bun overnight. My poor hair tie. That's definitely lost forever.