Family

Trueh pov

Today me and girl was going to this frat party. I took a shower and got dress in my black and white striped pants and neon pink crop top showing off my belly ring. I had did my make up and my hair in a high messy bun. I grabbed my purse and left.

When me and Taylor got there the party was turnt up! loud music blasted. the house was crowed and some just hung out side. we walked through and all eyes were on me and my bish. we got in there and we start dancing on each other. " AYEEEE !!" I yelled dancing on Taylor. just then I felt someone snatch my waist. I turn to see this tall chocolate tatted fine ass nigga. "I ain't never seen you on campus before" he said in my ear so I can hear. "I know!" I yelled back. he grabbed my hand. I turn and seen Taylor talking to this Puerto Rican. He brung me to this up stairs room. it was a lot quieter.

I sat on the bed and he set next to me. "what's your name?" he asked. "trueh"

"That's a pretty ass name, I'm Kane" he said. we stayed up there and talked the whole time.

Claud pov

Finding out tatti cheated on me really got me wondering if I want to actually stay with her. I got all her stuff and drove over to her mom's house.

"Hey Claud!" her mom greeted me at the door. "hey mrs. Jackson" I said pulling her into a hug. "I'm really sorry about what been going on between you and Tatiana" she started to say. knowing mrs Jackson she going do everything to get me back with her daughter. "I know but I came to give her ,her stuff." u then looked to see Tatiana standing there. I could tell she been crying. "bring it to my room" she said softly. I them walked it to her room. she followed behind me. "Claud , baby please can we talk?" Tatti asked.
"Talk about what tatti , you slept with my bestfriend .. ain't shit to talk about!" I yelled.

Tyra pov

"FUCCCCKKKKK!" I whined and moaned as mace ate me out. his tongue swirled in and out of me. I rubbed my hand thru his thick curls. I came and licked it up. he came up and start kissing on my neck. he sat back and unzips his pants. "Stop" I said and I got up putting on my clothes. "where you going?" he asked. "Home" I said walking out. "thanks for the head!"

Madison pov

"Chance I love you". I kissed his lips, "I love you too Madison" he said kissing back. "so happy this baby is bringing us closer." I said. just then my phone start ringing. it was Erica. chance rolled his eyes. I cut off my phone and just kept talking to him. He smiled. "family first"

Chasity pov

"Thanks for tonight" I said kissing Mathew. I walked in the house to my mom cooking cookies. "hey family!" I said smiling. my dad was leaned against the counter and mich was eating the dough. "some one had a good night" my mom said. "CHASSSS" mich squealed. I picked him up. "hey boo" I said back to him. "yes I did me and Mathew are really making things right."