16

Tyra pov

Today i was off work so I went to the gym. I was working out and til I seen mace. I forgot we go to the same gym. I just kept working out. I could feel him starring at me. I don't take back cheaters I'm sorry. After I was finish with my work out I went to go shower in the gym showers. I came out and mace was posted against the wall. "Tyra can we talk?" she asked. "no" I said still walking. I got to my Mercedes and got in. "Tyra please baby!! I'm sorry ... please just hear me out.. I can't sleep nor eat with out you ... I been missing you!! " he yelled infront of my car. I sighed. I got out. "you got 10 seconds." I said. "can you please just come over tonight so we can talk this out." he pleaded and beg. "At 7" I said hopping back in.

Madison pov

The door bell ring and I went to answer it. it was chance. he had a lot of baby stuff. we went to my room. I open the bag. it was pampers, bids, bottles baby clothes and more. I then got to this little box that had LV. on it I opened it and it was LV booties. they were so cute. I smiled and wipe my tear. "it's more coming." he said smiling. I walked over and hugged him tight. he sat me in his lap. I cried more. "what's wrong?" he asked. "I want my family...me you and the baby" I said. he got quiet. "me too Madison but what about destiny" he said looking at me. "fuck yo bitch" I said in my crying voice. he bust out laughing then kissed my nose. we end up sleeping in my room.

Tyra pov

When I got over mace house. there was candles lit and everything.

After we talked things out I still wasn't sure.