Mad

Madison pov

7 months later

Ughhh I'm big and round. "baby help me!" I whined chance walked out and helped me in the car. we was going to my next appointment to find out my due date. we already know we having a baby girl. "Ight" he said helping me up. I went to the bathroom. when I came out my phone ring. "hello?" I answered. there was no body on talking just then breathing. "hello!" I yelled into the phone and I still hear them breathing. I hung up the phone. "baby who that?" chance asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

Tyra pov

"I don't want to bee a minute mannnnn!" I sung. as the music filled my room. Mace been blowing me up but I'm over him. he going learn. I threw away all the gifts that mace gave me. I guess spring cleaning. I took down all pictures and letters he wrote me. I got a box and cleaned out the draws that his stuff was in. *knock knock* "come in" I said. chasity walked in. "Tyra what are you doing?" she asked. "starting over... now can you please help me talk this to the car" I said giving her the box.

Trueh pov

Today I had cheer practice. to be honest not being cocky but a lot girls envy me cause I come from money and that I'm well known. I mean all my sisters went here and graduated from here. But it's one girl that truely just want to fight Mila . Mostly cause she was my "friend" but she instigated me and Taylor fight and was talking shit about me. I went into the locker room to change my clothes. i heard a couple girl giggling. I turn and seen Mila. I rolled my eyes and kept doing me. "hey boo" I look to see taylor. "hey girl" I said putting my stuff in my bag. "Can I get a ride?" she asked. "of course" I said walking out. "bitch" I heard Mila say as i walked past. I turn. "trueh please don't!" Taylor said. I step up the Mila. "hoe wtf you say" I said. "you hearing shit" she put her hand on her hip. "u lucky this cheer scholar ship is on my ass" I said walking off.

Tyra pov

I drove to mace place. I knocked on the door. he opened it. I walked in with the box and the house was a HOT ASS MESS. "hey Tyra" he said. "ewh u need to take a shower but I came to give you , your stuff back." I said. He sat down on the coach and out he hands on his face and started crying. Im like 😳😳😳😳 right now. "tyra please don't leave me baby,, I'm sorryyyy I'm promise you!!" he cried getting on his knees and holding my waist.

Chorus:
Ain't it funny how life goes around
Same people you meet goin' up
You see them coming down
But ain't it funny how you can need me now
Same women you miss treated is your everything now

Verse 2:
Tryin' to find a place in my heart to forgive you
Maybe some old memory will make me care for you
Seeing you this way oh, makes me wanna cry
To help you, to hold you, love you and teach you
There are rules of life, ain't it funny