NINE- wrong turn

Madison pov

After I ate my breakfast I start feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. wtf going on with me.

3 weeks later

I think I caught the flu cause i haven't been the same. me and Erica went to the mall today. we where shopping for polo for her. I sighed. "baby u gaining a lil weight." Erica said looking at me. "I have?" well bae I been sick so besides working and school I just stay in the bed and eat. I said. she nodded and walked over putting her arm around me. I got a text and look and it was chance. I smiled.

Chance

Bae let's go to the rainforest cafe tonight!

Me- sure

Chance- alright see u soon.

I locked my phone. Erica wasn't even paying attention. We soon left the mall. Me and Erica been really close lately. like she stayed over last night. after she dropped me off I got home and Claud was and tattoo was taking. I could tell it was serious cause they didn't notice I walked in. after I locked the door I ran to throw up. man I really need to go the clinic for this flu. I text chance.

Me- can we reschedule cause I feel really sick

Him- for the past 4 weeks? are u ok

Me- idk what's going on ... Ima go to the doctor office

Him- let me take u !

Me- ok

Him- be there in 20

I took a shower and got dress in sweats and a shirt. I wore my Kd's and my cross body mk purse. I brush my teeth no make up. I was too sick. I layed down til he came. I got in the car. chance kissed me softly on my lips but I was too sick to kiss back. "you look beautiful ..with no makeup." he smiled and said. I smiled. as I was about to say thank u ..vomit came rushing up and I open the door and threw up. chance got out and walked over to help me . we drove to doctor. when I got there I filled out the papers and sat in the waiting room. chance held me in his arms as we waited. "ms carter?" the nursed called. I stood up. she motioned me to come on. "Im going to be out here if u need me." Chance said. "no please come with me." I said. he tried hard not to smile but I could see it. he stood up and held my hand and we walked to the back. she lead up to this vacate room. "doctor will be here shortly." she said and walking out. it was quiet. "ima take care of you ma!" He said smiling. I smiled. "I hope so." I said. the doctor walked in. "Hey I'm mrs. Clark ..what brings u today?" she asked. "I been really sick for the past 4 weeks.. I was thinking flu maybe." I said and nodded and filling out the clip board. She listen to my heart beat and ran some test. she left out. "are u nervous?" chance asked. I nodded. he start rubbing my hand. she came back in with a puzzle look on her face. "ms carter when was your last menstrul cycle?" she asked. "last month." I replied. "go pee in the cup for me." she said. I nodded. chance was confused. we left after I gave her the cup. she said she was going call me tomarrow.