EIGHT

tyra pov

the party was down and everybody went inside. only my dad and his friends where still out and me and mace.

"I'm sorry about the other night." mace said looking at me. I looked off. "its fine mace." I said. he reached in his back pocket and handed me a box. I opened it and it was a diamond bracelet with charms. "this for you... kinda like a promise ring but its a bracelet." he said and I adored it. it was so beautiful. he smiled and put it on  for me. "I promise yo be here no matter what for you ... to love u... and give u everything u want and need." he said and I smiled. we turn to each other and smiled.

"can I come home tonight?" I asked referring to his place. he smiled and nodded. "let's go home bae." he said. I got up and smooth down my dress and walked over to my dad and hugged and kiss him and told him I was leaving. "you be safe with my baby girl!" my dad said to mace. mace laughed. "yes sir I will." he said and we left.

chasity pov

mattew is soo cute. we snuck away from the party to go on the cazibo in the park. we started laughing and dancing acting silly. I been so caught up that I'm.still 19 and need to b having fun.

matthew held me from behind and laughed. I laughed and turn back back to look and his heavy breathing was the only thing I heard til our lips met and we were kissing. I slowly pulled away and he bite his bottom lip and smiled. I pushed him off and and ran. he chased me all through the park. I laughed as he tackled me to the grass and we started kissing more.

trueh pov

me and trent sat in the living room talking. we held hands. we fell asleep.on the couch cuddling. man I love this boy. even I got a crush I really do love him.