FIVE

chasity pov

I was laying on the bed chillen until Matthew... chance friend fact time me.

💻 Face time

Me- hey

Matt- was sup mrs lady

Me- ahha heyyy

Matt- u looking cute

Me- thanks but I'm hungry

Matt- you want me to bring u some food?

Me- yes please

Matt- alright..

mich pov

hi I'm mich. I'm 6 and I'm the baby of the family. I mostly hang out with my parents or with my friends cause everybody else is way older than me. I'm small light color with curly hair. I look alot like my big bro. Me and him spend lots of time together when he at home cause its mostly girls beside me him and my dad. my dad works alot so sometimes he isn't home and when he is it's real fun because he makes everybody come and have family time. I suppose to been watching a movie with madi but her friend in there so I just rode with te te (Trueh) to go get taz (Tyra ). I was sitting in the back seat and singing to music then we picked up taz and drove back home. I could tell taz was sad because she didnt nun thing when she got in. she turned around and seen me. "hey baby!" taz said smiling with tears in her eyes. "hey taz!" I said smiling. One thing I can say about my sisters they spoil and love me to death.

Madison pov

I was laying in the bed and my phone rang.

Hello?

??- hey beautiful

Me- hi chance

Chan- lol just wanted to hear yo voice ma.

Me- sweet and yea but ima have to call u back. I said seeing Erica coming into the room.

Chan- alright .. talk to u later

Me- bye lol

"Who was that?" Erica asked. "nobody." I said. she looked at me. "why u constantly playing games?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

⛅ NEXT DAY AFTER NOON🌞

Mr. Carter

Hey guys I'm mr. carter I'm the dad of 6 wonderful kids. I own businesses and company so we wealthy. I work alot but at the same time I do have family time with my kids. I love all them and my wife. I am off work. I came into the living room and seen Madison sitting on the couch. I like to get an one on one time with my kids. might as well start off with my madi. "hey baby girl." I said kissing her forehead and sitting next to her. "hey dad." she said looking at me. ever since madi told me she was attracted to girls and I accept it our relationship has gotten stronger. she always been the little wild Cart and dare devil. "how are you and Erica ?" I asked. "we good I mean just u know she seem not to trust me." she said. "we yal need to sit and talk." I said. "ight baby girl I need to go check on the others. I walked to Trueh room and knocked. I walked in and looked around. I remember us painting her room lavender purple but she has poster everywhere of trey songs , Chris brown , and some guy name august. one think I can say they do keep their room and the house clean. I sat on her bed which was a high queen so I had to use the lil stair. her and mich was watching cars. "yal bonding!" I said. "yes dad this baby bro.." Trueh said. I laughed. then the commercial for the universal soul circus came on. "ooooo I wana go!!!!!" mich squealed. "I can take u." Trueh said to him. "yayyy!!!! thanks te te ur the best!" he shouted. "how about we go as a family." I said. "that's would be awesome!" Trueh said. "alright ima go price these tickets." I said getting up and walking to my office. I sat at my desk and then my wife walked in. "hey mrs. carter!" I said as she sat in my lap. we pecked lips and she looked at my computer. "circus? really miles?" she said laughing. "yes tiffany. a family thing." I said and we laughed. "ok ima go start dinner." she said getting up. I grabbed her ass. "alright u better stop or we going be having another lil pair of legs crawling around here." she said laughing. "shid we got the money." I laughed.