FOUR

After the aquarium and the cheese cake factory we pulled up at my house. "wow u stay having people at ur house." he said laughing. "yea cause its my parents house and it's 6 of us ." I laughed. "so u the oldest?" he asked. "no I'm the 3rd." I said. "awww ok." he said nodding. "where u stay?" I asked. "in my own apartment ... near my college." he said trying to funny and we both laughed. I never been attracted to a guy before. I got out and he walked me to the door. "thanks ." i said. he smiled. "can I get a hug?" he asked. "yea." I said and he pulled me into a hug. he then kissed my cheek and walked to his camero and drove off. I walked in the house. everyone was chilling and I walk to my room. "I see u had a good time with that big ass smile." Trueh said and I shooked my head as I walked up stairs. After my shower and I got dress in my sweats and hoodie that say F.A.M.E from my last Chris brown concert. my hair was wet and curly hair and I dried my hair out. my phone rang and it was Erica again. I ignored the phone call and continued doing me. I walk to my room and start watching tv. there was a knock at the door. "coming in!" I said. it was my baby bro mich. "hey baby wasup?" I asked him. it was so little cause he's only 6. "mm madi .. Erica at the door and can I come watch a movie with....with you." he said in his little voice. "tell her hold on and yes u can love." I said, he walked out and I got up. I walked down stairs to the door and Erica was standing there. "baby why u ignoring my calls?" she asked. "I had a long day.' I said. "can we talk I'm sorry I hung up earlier." she said. I nodded and we walked to my room and shut the door. we talked for a minute. "I'm sorry pooh ... u know I love u just don't want to lose u." Erica said as her hands grip my thighs. "I love u too." I said. Erica start tickling me. I laughed til I turn red. she then leaned in and we start kissing nun stop. then she start kissing my neck and taking off my clothes. I was in my panties and bra . She kissed down my body. "mmm not .... my parents ...ho...house." I tried to get out while moaning. Erica wouldn't stop and she slid off my panties and start eating.

Tyra pov

"OMGGG !! MACE!! I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE OUT!" I screamed. "Tyra why not like you grown asf and we been together for a while." he yelled back. "I hate arguing with you like my family ain't in our relationship so what's the fucking problem?" I yelled. "the problem is I wana come home to you and not picking u up at ur moms house." he said. I rolled my eyes and got my stuff. "take me home." I demanded. "you are home!" he yelled. "take me to my parents house then!" I said. "nahhhh I can't do that." he said. "mace for real!" I whined. "I mean what the fuck I said!" he yelled. I stormed off and he griped my arm and turned and smack him soo hard. then he hand came back and hit me. I fell crying. he have never put his hands on me so it shocked me for a minute. "baby I'm sorry it was reflexes." he said trying to get me up but I pushed him off. I ran to the back and locked the door and called my sisters but nobody picked up but Trueh. "can u come get me!" I said crying through the phone. "yea where u at Tyra ?!" he said sounding concern. "mace house." I said. "on my way!" She said. once she came she text me. I walked out the room with my stuff and mace was sitting there with that 'I fucked up face'. I didn't say nun. I walked out and I heard him calling my name but I shut the door and got in the car and went home.