Hold up

Chance pov

3 am

I sat in the hospital room. Madison was knocked out. I cradle promise in my arms. I smiled at her tiny body. "ms. lady Monroe.. this is da da.. your are the most beautiful girl in the world and don't let no body tell you different baby, you going always be daddy lil girl, I'm going always love your and your mother no matter what happens, you the best gift that god had ever blessed me with. She open her eyes revealing the green color in them. I smiled even harder cause she had my mom eyes. "you heard daddy voice huh?" I asked in a light voice. she frowned up and grunted and her face became extremely red. "Oh no.." I said then I felt her 💩. "damn girl you stank." I said fanning my nose. I knew she wasn't finish so I kept rubbing her back.

9am
Maddison I woke up to see Erica rearranging my flowers. "what the hell u doing in here." I semi yelled. she smiled. "awww bae I'm here to take care of your and our child." she said smiling. "Erica your crazy. GET OUT!" I yelled. she shook her head no. I press the button the call the nurse. Chance walked in with food in his hands. "what the hell she doing here?!" he said getting mad. "baby I don't know she was here with I woke up." I said sitting up. The nurse came in and Erica just walked out the room with a smirk on her face... I wonder what she got in mind.... I looked at chance who look back at me .

STAY TUNE TO SISTER LOVE 2 the sequel!!!!!!

CLIFT HANGER BITCHES.