FIVE

3 months later

Madison pov

everything been going well. I mean like me and Erica are ok but me and chance been like wow. we been going places. he call them dates but I'm just calling them hanging out. Tonight me nd Erica are going to the movies.
I took my shower and got dress and did my hygiene.

after we saw the movie Erica and I walked out hand and hand. I looked over and seen this other girl staring at me. she was pretty and bad asf. she winked at me and I smiled back. Erica seen it and got mad. "fuck you u brah out!" she screamed. "Erica wait! damn." she got in the car and pulled off leaving me there and everybody starring at me. then my phone buzzed it was chance .. "hello?... can u come get me... Malco off peach tree... thanks ." I said whining in the phone. I sat on the curve with my purse in my lap. a all black camero pulled up on the side of me. I looked up to see chance. he rolled out his windows and smiled. "stop crying girl u too beautiful!" he said. I smiled a little and got in the car. "U wana go home?" He asked. "it don't matter just where ever." I said. he then drove and we pulled up at this house . He got out and open my door and I smiled. he held my hand as we walked up to the place. it was music playing and boys sitting on the couch and in the chairs. some had girls in their lap and other were smoking. "chance who this fine ass girl ?" one of the guys saying getting all on me. I could tell he was drunk. "Ahhoooooooooooo!" he did a wolf call and the other boys start doing it too. "my bad these my frate brothers." chance whispered to me. I giggles "aw ok" I said back. "nawl this my girlfriend." chance lied so the boys could leave me alone. stay right here ill be right back. he said. I stood there and text Erica. He came bac and we left and went to his place. I sat on the couch and it was nice and quiet. he came and sat next to me and we started talking. It was cool just to Have someone listening to me. he put on some music as we hung and he went on the kitchen and made us home made burgers. It was so delicious. I looked at the time and seen it was 12am. "I can take u home." he said. "nah ill just sleep on the couch if u dnt mind." I said. "nah and I can give a t shirt and extra toothbrush and face towel too." he said smiling. I stroked my hair back. "thanks." I said. "Aw yea u can sleep in the bed with me cause it gets really cold up here and the leather couch dnt help.. its warm back there and I could keep u warm." he said and I laughed. "alright." I said. we watched a movie and then headed to the back. I then went in the bathroom and took off my clothes and put on his teeth shirt. I put my hair in a bun and washed off my makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked back in the room and chance was laying on the bed shirtless looking so damn good. I crawled in the bed and layed my phone down on the night stand. chance cut off the light and layed down wrapping his arms around me. it made me feel so safe. I turn and looked at him. he looked back and we started kissing. he rolled his body on top of mines getting between my legs. he pulled down my panties and did a little for play. he slowly entered inside me and I jumped cause I was still a virgin. "u a virgin?" he asked looking confused. I nodded yes. he smiled. "its cool I like my girls pure." He said. it hurtled so bad for a while then after it start feeling good. Yeap I lost my Virginity.