Family and God First

True pov

Tonight's been hella crazy ... I sat back in to the E.R. Madison went into labor when they took chance down to the police station. shame to say that he not going see his baby girl be born. I slowly closed my eyes. the first person who I thought of was my oldest brother Claud.. Ahha he thought he had his life together and talking about marrying tatti. I guess cheating is a major deal breaker because he haven't forgive her yet and haven't even mentioned her name... he may be over her... who knows. then my sister Tyra. she a little thicker than the model lol but at of all of us she always been the most blunt... she tell you like it is and don't care if you like it or not. I guess after mace cheated on her ..he learn that non of these hoes better than my sister. he got that right. then it's my sister Madison, the one who been through some real shit. I mean first she had to be accepted by others for her sexuality then she turned around and got pregnant by a guy. nobody ain't see that one Comming. now she's having her baby and her child's father no where to be found. shaking my head. I know she going pull through. however chastity ... she always been the stuck up one. money was like gold in her eyes. I mean she got rapped by our uncle when she was about 13... And my parents always felt bad cause they wasn't there to protect her. my mom use to beat her self up about it and she started heavy drinking. They started buying her hella stuff and giving her that golden spoon in her mouth. I guess it made her the way she is today and probly why she got men problems. then my youngest baby brother mich. that little boy is under the shadow of his older sisters and brother but he still manage. it's cool though ..he going grow up and get use the crazyniess us Carter's go through if he already not. And lard but not least ... my parents. *smiles* they are the best parents in the world. I mean they provide us with this life style and still teaching us moral values. My dad been with my mom for years and years, and yet they still are madly inlove. hopefully I can be like that when i get their age plus more. "hey lady bug ... your niece is here." I slowly open my eyes to my mom smiling at me. "yea" I smiled. she stood up and grabbed my hand. we both walked to the nursey and looked out side the large window. "there she go!" my mom said pointing. I smiled at her. "promise" I said smiling at her name. "Hey you!" my mom squealed. I looked up to see chance and my dad walking down the hall. "she gave birth yet?" chance ask me. I smiled and pointed to the glass. he looked and smiled as tears formed in his eyes. "she's beautiful ... what's her name?" he asked. "promise... promise Marie Rivera" I said saying her full name. He smiled and stared at her as she moved in the incubator.