Chapter 59

THEA POV

When I woke up, Logan was still lying beside me. I stared at his face and wonder what he as dreaming.

"Morning," he said and I jumped. He chuckled and grabbed me before I fall off the couch.

We stay melted together for a little while before I heard Jake coming in. I got up in a flash.

"You know he wouldn't care, right?" Logan said.

"What?"

"Jake won't care if we are together. E just wants us to be happy," he said.

"Are we together?" I asked.

Silent fell between us and Jake walked in to break it.

"Morning. I feel like I only had three hours of sleep," he said. "Oh right, cause I have. That is the grind. Anyways, I think George and Mark is here," he said.

"Great," Logan got up. "I'll go get them."

"Alright. I am ready for my vocal exercise," Jake said and I chuckled.

After Jake was done, he left to pack for Vegas. When Logan was back with George and Mark, Kylie and some other girl came in too.

"Hey!" Kylie smiled.

"Hey," George waved. "I haven't seen you in a while. This is my girlfriend, Shelly," he introduced the girl to me.

"Nice to meet you," Shelly said.

"Bro, this is sick," Mark looked at the lyrics.

"She wrote it all," Logan smiled proudly and smoothed his hand on my back. I wanted to embrace his touch but it feels like there is a small torn living in my heart. It hurts when I touch it and it hurts if I removed it. I wish I could tell Logan what happened and maybe I could finally pull out the torn that has been bleeding me inside.

Recording with the boys were fun. For the three hours we were recording, I forgotten my burdens. They were so light-hearted people and it's hard not to smile around them.

"I'm glad you are okay, bro," Mark said.

"Yeah. I was shitting myself," George said.

"We all crawl out of your mistake somehow," Logan said.

"When are you shooting the music video?" Mark asked.

"Now," Logan got up.

"Power moves," George said.

"My silent is another chance for haters to hate. I'd like to set the record straight and move on from them," Logan said.

"Cool. I'll have the Germans to help," Mark said.

"Where do you want to shoot it?" George asked.

"My place," Logan said. "Let's go."

They left but when Logan saw me still seated and waited and looked confused.

"I have to put the song together. You don't need me to hold the camera, Logan," I said.

He walked towards me and kneeled in front of my chair. He took my hand and I felt my heart stopped.

"I will always need you," he said. His voice was deep but soft. It's the kind of voice you speak from your soul, not your vocals.

"Call me when you are done and I will come get you," he said.

I nodded. He reached for my cheeks and brushed his thumb against the line of my cheekbones before he walked out the room. When he walked out and I was the only on left in the room, I felt the walls closing in on me. It is surprising how people can fill your heart. I thought of my life before I moved to LA and it is incredible how much friends I've made and how much I have learned about myself here.

Because of Logan, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and love a little more.