Chapter 10

After messing around in the music room, Tristan was getting hangry.

"All I want is cereal," Tristan said.

"Breakfast all day, every day," Tessa agreed. Tessa sat on the counter as Tristan pour both of them cereal. He poured a bowl of cereal first then pour milk into another bowl.

"Something is wrong with this picture," I said to Tristan.

"Wow," Tessa stopped him, "why did you pour milk and cereal in separate bowls?"

They both laughed when Tristan gave no logic explanation.

"They are driving me crazy!" Chance walked in with Anthony.

"What happened?" Tessa asked.

"Just paparazzi and haters out there," Tony said.

"What did they say this time?" Tristan asked.

"They said I was cheating on Tessa all along and they sent mean things to Alex," he explained. "Bitches."

"Let them talk bro," Tony said. "more they talk, more we get recognized."

"They are hurting Alex," Chance said.

"Who is hurting Alex?" Jake walked in with Logan and their camera crew.

Chance explained.

"Don't worry about it," Logan said. "let the haters talk. Just tell your girlfriend what to expect. If she likes you enough, she will despite all the hate and negative."

"Wow, Logan. I'm proud of you," Pam giggled.

"Thank ma," Logan smirked then his eyes caught mine.

"Are you packing to leave yet?" Jake smirked at me when he saw Logan looking.

"Jake," Erika warned.

"Jake, stop bullying her," Tessa said.

"Yeah, I like her. She is my friend, bro," Tony said.

"Wow. Is this how it is going to be? You make my friends turn against me?" Jake took a step forward. "That is low."

"I have heels higher than your standard anyways," I snapped but kept my face cold and bored.

"I think I love you," a guy at the corner said. His body was full of tattoos but he didn't look intimidating. Not like the people my mom hangs out with.

"Chad," Jake warned. "Comedy is not your thing," Jake said. "you think you are funny like us? You are not even our real sister so stop trying."

"You think I'm funny?" I chuckled. "no. I'm just mean and people think I'm joking."

Logan narrowed his eyes and Jake's face was blood red.

I got up to leave but Logan grabbed my wrist. His hands held on my tight and I felt my bones crushing in.

"Got a problem?" I asked.

"Sit," he said.

"I'm not your dog. Even Kong doesn't listen to you," I said. "If you have a problem with me, call me. If you don't have my number then that means you don't know me well enough to have a problem."

I forced my hand and walked to the front door. I heard foot steps behind me and thinking it might be Tony, it was Logan. He grabbed my hand and twist me around.

"What is your problem?" I yelled at him.

"My problem? You came into our lives with all the sass. Do you think I will let you treat us like that?" He said. Jake was behind him and so were team 10.

"You hate me," I said. "so why do you care?"

"I don't care and I don't hate you. I am just not excited for your existence in my life," he said.

"You have money, Logan. Go buy yourself some personality and maybe some dignity if they have that as well."

"You come into my life and insult us. Do I have to spell it out to you to stick to your fucking lane?"

"Can you hear yourself?" I shouted in frustration. "Put some brain cells together for once!"

"I hear myself perfectly fine. Leave or learn how to behave," he said.

I laughed.

"Behave? Both of you act like adults but you are playing dress ups like kids. You think you are hurting me, Paul?" I look at Jake then back to Logan. "You're only hurting your mother," I said. Pam was at the corner. Her eyes looked disappointedly at her boys. Logan let my hand go.

"Sorry, mom," Jake gave Pam a hug.

"She is family, boys," Pam said. "She has been through a lot. Stop making her life harder," she said softly.

"But-" Jake started.

"Enough," Logan said. "Come on, let's go home. Brandon needs to edit and I need to get on my emails."