Chapter 38

LOGAN POV

On the way home, Thea was silent. She stared straight at the road just like I should be, but I couldn't peel my eyes off her. We didn't kiss. It was just a peck but I was already dying to taste her. When she moaned, I was done. If it wasn't for Jeff, I would have kissed her.

I love Jeff but fuck. He just cock blocked me.

A little salty and uncomfortable with the silent, I drove us back to my place. Since Jeff was staying over at my place, he was already waiting in the office for me.

"Can we talk after?" I asked.

We were sat at my drive way and she was still staring out the window.

"Sure," she said and got off the car.

I sigh and followed behind her. Judy was here. Maybe she can help me.

"Judy?" I called out. I pulled her to the said. Thea turned and looked before walking back to her room.

Judy can help.

"Judy," I said. "I need a favor."

"Anything," she said.

"Can you help me talk to Thea?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked and made a face.

"Well, I think she needs more friends," I said. Great, Logan. Just great.

"You want me to be her friend?" Judy asked.

"I want you to make her feel home. She might need girls to talk to and I want her to know she has people she can trust here in LA."

"O-K-A-Y," she said.

"Great," I said, "thank you. I owe you one, amigo."

After the long and adulting meeting, I found the house empty.

Lydia left a note saying she was out to grab Kong's food.

Andy went to buy cheese.

And Brandon was on a date. That's my boy.

"I'm going out with my girlfriend," Jeff said.

"Great, Jeff," I said sarcastically. "it's Friday night. Go have fun with your girl and maybe kiss in a car. Make sure to shut your phone before someone ruin the moment."

"Yo, you okay?" he looked confused.

"Yeah, Jeff. I am fine. Not getting kiss, that is what it is," I rolled my eyes.

I was totally acting like a baby.

"Is it Chloe?" he asked.

"No," I said. "Chloe and I talked but I don't know," I sank into my love seat. "things changed. I guess we were together because the movie brought us close. We were spending so much time together on set and it was-" I paused and thought of the right word, "easy."

"Still friends?"

"Still friends," I nodded.

"Good. No bad blood is good."

"Jeff, you are the only one, apart form my mom, that is nervous about drama."

"I don't care about the drama you have with your brother. Any Hollywood drama, tho, it's messy," he said.

"True," I noted.

"Alright. Have a good night. I'm off," he said.

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "turn off your phone if you don't want me to ruin your date," I joked.