| Chapter Eleven | The Kingdom Of Dragons

Word Count: 2973 words

"Home is where the heart is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty and Adam were hidden, Adam had his hand on his stomach as Ty was looking at them. They know that people are after them, and they can't leave without being seen.

"We have to get go Seto and Statilia," Adam said. Ty nods.

"Yeah, we—Are you okay?" Ty asks looking at him. Adam nods. Adam presses his back against the wall, Ty noticing his skin is pale.

"Yeah, I'm fine...just hurts...a lot," Adam reassured. Ty goes over to Adam as he winces and groans.

"I'm sorry, I—"

"Ty I would have come whether you agreed or not. So stop blaming yourself." Adam said. Adam looks down at the ground, he grabs one of Ty's arms for balance. "I...I just need a minute..." Ty helps Adam sit down.

"You need to rest, the nurse was right. This is too much for you, it hasn't even been two weeks since your wound—"

"I'm fine. Just give me a minute to catch my breath and I'll be fine." Adam mumbled. Ty stared at him, not convinced. Ty hears someone snap and he looks behind him. He puts his hands on Adam's arms, gripping his sleeves.

"Adam, what do I do? Tell me what to do." Ty said. Adam looked at his hand.

"Damnit." He mumbled. Ty looked at his hand, his eyes widen seeing blood on Sky's hand.Ty grabs Sky's wrist.

"Oh god, your stitches," Ty said.  A guard comes through the hole in the wall and Ty hears them. He grabs a sword standing in front of Sky. Sky lets out a shaky breath, his vision blurring, he sees Ty fighting and another guard comes out beside the opening by him. The guard chuckles.

"Ooohh you don't look so good." The guard said. They kneel down, pressing their sword on Sky's throat. "Hey!" Ty stops fighting, seeing Sky at sword point. His eyes widen.

"No! Don't!" Ty said. The guard grabs Sky's arm, yanking him up. Sky groans, his legs giving in a little. Ty's sword was knocked out of his hand.

"He's good as dead, leave him." The guard behind Ty said.

"Princess Rosani said the both of them." The other one said. Ty felt a potion hit him causing him to let out a thin scream of pain as it rippled through his body and then accompanied by a wave of drowsiness that took over him. He passed out. Sky struggled, the pain overwhelming him. Sky complied, he did not have the strength in him to fight back and could barely see straight anyway. He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them, his vision clearing only slightly. 'I just have to have poor eyesight, to begin with, and blood loss isn't helping it..' Sky said. Sky flinched slightly, his sunglasses helped a bit even though most don't. He almost wears his sunglasses all the time to make people think that Sky could be blind yet he says he isn't. Sky's eyes look at the destroyed castle, they get pushed inside, they walk down the hall before they enter a room that if not for the hole in the wall and the vegetation growing on the walls and floor, it might look like nothing ever touched it. But his eyes went immediately to Seto, Seto's wrists chained to metal posts, he's on his knees with his head hanging low seeming unconscious actually. Sky winces, pain flaring up in his stomach.