| Chapter One | Trigger

It was morning, about 8:30 am, the new recruits are filing in, tables setup for sign in at the entrance. Ty was standing behind one of the tables, the one where Jason was at. Ty shifts in his spot, looking at the new recruits. They smiled at them and he returned it a little. He looks away, his hands fidgeting with his shirt as he looks for Sky. Jason sighs and looks behind him, at Ty.

"Can you stop pacing and fidgeting? You are making me nervous." Jason asks. Ty looks at him, he sits in the chair beside Jason.

"Do you know where Adam is?" Ty asks.

"Name?" Jason asks a new recruit. Ty doesn't look at them.

"Statilia Florus." Statilia said. Jason looks at her.

"Okay, I'm not even gonna try to spell that myself." Jason said. Ty sighs.

"Its S-t-a-t-i-l-i-a, Jason." Ty said. Statilia nods.

"That's it." She said. Jason looks at Ty, confused.

"Wait, how did you--"

"I-I have no idea." Ty said confused as well. Jason writes down what Ty said and she spells out her last name.

"Okay, Statilia, follow the signs for orientation." Jason said. She nods and walks away. Ty's eyes look at her as she leaves and then look at Jason, who is staring at Ty. "How in the nether did you spell that right?"

"I guessed." Ty said. Ty winces, putting his hand on his head. He stands up and walks away from Jason. He looks over at Statilia, feeling the urge to go over to her. 'She's feels important to me...but why?' Ty thought.

"It's rude to stare." Someone said making Ty jump. He turns at Mitch. Mitch smiles at Ty, he looks over at Statilia and back at Ty.

"So, any reason why you are staring at the girl?" He asks. Ty looks at her and back at him.

"She...She's familiar..but I don't know why." Ty said. Mitch nods.

"Ahhh, okay. Doesn't make sense but okay." He said. Ty looks away from him. 'I forgot, I only told Sky about my amnesia. The others don't know about it at all.' Ty thought. Ty looks at him.

"Do you know why Sky is?" Ty asks. He nods.

"He's in the auditorium." Mitch said. Ty walks pass Mitch and goes inside, he heads backstage. Almost running into someone, Ty stops.

"S-Sorry." Ty said.

"It's okay." They said before they walk pass Ty. Ty looks around, spotting Sky. Ty runs over to Sky. Adam is leaning against the wall, staring at the ground.

"A-Adam. I thought we were leaving soon--Adam? What's wrong?" Ty asks noticing his blank stare. Sky looks at him, he smiles a little.

"N-Nothing. I couldn't get out of this so we'll leave after orientation, kay?" Adam asks. Ty hesitates, about to press the issue, but doesn't. He nods.

"Okay. But there was this girl--" Sky lifts an eyebrow up at him.

"Oooohhh who is it?" Sky asks smirking. Ty smacks Adam's shoulder.