| Chapter Fifteen | Tristan Hunt

...I haven't written for this story in so long that I actually forgot who the villain of the story even was. And since it has been so long, I made the chapter a long chapter for you guys to enjoy.

Reminder since it has been a while: Bolded Words are Dragon Tongue speaking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Accidents are just plot twists that make our lives more interesting."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And why can't Adam come and tell me this himself?" King Max asks Ian. Ian uncrosses his arms.

"Max, you know why. It isn't anything personal, he just has too many bad memories here in Nasia." Ian said trying to cover up for Sky. King Max La'Plume. He is the King of Nasia, a decent good looking guy with dark red hair, a black shirt with a dark red cape and gray pants. He has a golden z charm on a silver chain around his neck and a sword strapped to his side. A crown sitting on his hair as well. King Max is known for being quite reasonable.....well sometimes he can be. He tends to lose his temper a lot, especially when others hurt his friends. Max looks at Ian.

"Of course I'll help but, I want to talk to Adam about this," Max said. Ian and he are in Max's office, his desk is cutter with papers and such. Ian sits in the chair.

"Adam hasn't been himself since Alesa, Max. He got hurt—"

"Oh right. Is he okay? I heard it was pretty bad." Max said. Ian nods.

"He's okay now. Ty's sister healed him, so we own the Kingdom Of Dragons. But they need help from Nasia and Sacura too." Ian said. Max sighed.

"And what exactly do they need from me?" King Max asks.

"Resources. Maybe set up a trading system with them. They are still repairing their damaged Kingdom. So you might not be getting stuff back." Ian said. Max shook his head.

"Ian, I can't. We in the middle of a famine right now, food is hard to grow and with winter just around the corner. I have a Kingdom to feed, I'm sorry but I cannot set a trade with them when I can barely make due with the current trade system we have in place." King Max said. Ian looked away.

"Alright, scratch that for another time in the future. But Tristan Hunt is a real threat. And he is gonna target Ty, and probably Seto since he is a wizard and all." Ian said. Ian looked back at the King. "We could take him but it doesn't hurt to have a backup." Max nods.

"I agree with that and I'll help you all, but I would still like to talk to Adam," Max said. Ian nods.

"I'll tell him that," Ian said.

"You involving Queen Jess?" Max asks. Ian nods.

"Yeah, Jerome and Mitch should be over there right now," Ian said.

"What are the others up to?" Max asks.

"Quentin is waiting outside, Ty is at the Kingdom of Dragons. And Sky, Jason, and Seto should be at the base." Ian said. Max leaned back in his chair.

"How much time do we have before Tristan wakes up?" Max asks.

"Not long," Ian said.