| Chapter Thirteen | Princess Rosani & Seto

Hey people. Another long chapter for you all today! And it is long. It's 4195 words long. So enjoy!

And my fever is gone now, thank god. It not only was horrible but caused a trip to the emergency room as well. But I slept in till 11:30 so I feel much better. Anyway...enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes the person you want most is the person you are best without."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch struggled, he then felt a sword go against his throat, his eyes look at it, recognizing it.

"That's Sky's sword!" Mitch said.

"Shut up!" The guard said before he hits Mitch. The three get pushed into a room, Jerome looks at Ty.

"Ty!" Jerome said smiling. Ty turns around, he loses his smile.

"What are you three doing here?" Ty asks as he walks over to them. Mitch gets forced down to his knees, he yelps in pain. Jerome and Ian look at him.

"Hey! Stop it!" Ian shouted struggling. 

"Let go of him." Ty snapped. The guards let go of Mitch. Ty helps Mitch stand back up. Mitch looks at the guards and then at Ty. But then he looks at Rosani. The guards let go of Ian and Jerome. Ian looks at Rosani. Rosani is talking to the guards, but she glances at the boys and smiles at them before she looks back at the guards. Ian looks at the other three.

"Who's she?" Ian asks. Mitch looks at her.

"I don't know, but she's cute," Mitch said. Ty looks at Mitch.

"That's my sister," Ty said. Jerome and Ian chuckle. Mitch sighs and looks at the floor.

"Of course she is.." Mitch mumbled. Rosani walks over to them.

"You must be Tobias's friends," Rosani said. Jerome looks at Ty.

"Tobias?" Jerome questioned. Ty looks at Jerome.

"That's my real name, but you guys can still call me Ty. I actually prefer if you did." Ty said. Captain Derek walks in.

"Princess Rosani!" Captain Derek shouted in dragon tongue. Rosani looks pass Jerome.

"Yes, Captain Derek?" She asks. Captain Derek looks at Jerome and them.

"I will take care of these intruders for you. Make them regret coming onto these lands." He said. Ty turns to the Captain.

"That won't be necessary, Captain," Ty said. Captain Derek looks at Ty, his eyes widen as Jerome, Ian, and Mitch are hopelessly confused about what they are saying.

"Prince Tobias...so the dark mage was telling the truth, well there is a first for everything." The Captain said. Princess Rosani looks at Derek.

"Harvey, where is he? He said he would return with four individuals. Yet I only see three." The Princess said.

"Princess Asthie is with the other. Master Magi has been put under magic restriction." The Captain said. Princess Rosani's eyes widen. Jerome looks at her and puts his hand up.