| Chapter Twenty-One | The Charging Stones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hang onto the ones you love, it could be the last time you see them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asthie held onto Ty, her head on his shoulder as Ty carried her. She closed her eyes. Ty laid her on her bed, but she held onto Ty's sleeve, wanting him to stay. But he pried her hand from his sleeve.

"Big bro, come back," Asthie whined. Ty smiled a little. 

"I can't sleep with you every night, Ash. I have a bed too." Ty said. Asthie sat up.

"Jimmy did. He uses to, whenever I had a nightmare, he let me sleep with him. But now, he's gone. Again." She said. Ty sad her happy eyes turn sad and he sat on the bed.

"Okay. Okay. I'll sleep with you again. But I need to go talk to Rosani, stay here." Ty said. Ash smiled as Ty got up. He then left, he walked back into Rosani's room. But he found her not there and the window open. He was about to go in when he heard a scream that echoes down the hallway, the guards immediately rushing towards it. Ty's eyes widen before he starting running. "Ash!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Brice went outside, he knew something was up. So he grabbed Halie's arm, stopping her from her run to someone.

"Halie," Brice said. Halie stops and looks at Brice.

"What? I'm busy." She said.

"What's going on?" Brice asks.

"We don't know. But the unstable magic in the air is going towards Ravencross Ruins." Halie said. Brice's eyes widen a bit.

"Ravencross Ruins? But..that—"

"I don't have time for this, I have to go," Halie said pushing Brice off her and leaving him. Brice's hands balled into fists, he turns around, looking towards the north. 'Sky was heading to Nasia, and...Ravencross is on the way there...I have to get there. I won't make it to the Sky Army in time, but maybe to them, I can.' Brice thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty stumbles onto the base, he ran into the meeting hall, seeing Ian, Quentin, Jerome, and Mitch.

"Where's Sky?" Ty asks frantically.

"He's heading to Nasia with Jason, King Max wanted to—"

"He's what?!" Ty shouted making them flinch. Jerome stepped towards him, seeing the panic.

"Okay, what's going on? What's happening?" Jerome asks.

"Seto, Rosani, and Asthie are gone. I think Tristan took them and there were dark mages that attacked us." Ty said. Jerome looks at Ian and back at Ty. Mitch stood up.

"Well, what do we do then? You got any leads on where they might be?" Mitch asks. Ty looks at Mitch, thinking, he remembered Rosani saying something about a sanctuary but the location slipped his mind already.

"Damnit! My memory is still damaged, I can't remember." Ty said. Quentin nodded.

"Okay, that's fine. We can work around that. Usually, we would ask Seto but—"