| Chapter Twenty-Three | Fear Ridden Seto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heroes don't always win, but they never give in."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty gripped onto Quentin's arms, flying over the jungle, he looked around. His eyes glow lightly, his vision stretching out to the jungle floor till he spots Jason running.

"I see Jason," Ty said.

"How?! That jungle is thick." Quentin said.

"I'll explain later, I'll drop you off by Jason," Ty said before he flew down and then dropped Quentin a few feet from the ground. Ty flew on ahead, hearing fighting, but he slowed down feeling a burst of dark energy behind him. He stopped and turned around. 'No...That can't be—' Ty cut off his thoughts and turned around.

"He's this way!" Ty yelled as he flew over Jason and Quentin. They both stopped.

"I'll tell them, you go help Ty," Quentin said going towards the fighting. Jason turned around and followed Ty.

Ty slowed up as he drew near Ravencross, he let his vision extend ahead again, he saw Tristan and Asthie. His hands clenched into fists. Asthie had tear tracks on her cheeks. Tristan grabbed her hair, pulling on it making her yelp.

"Do it, now!" He yelled. Asthie began to shake.

"B-But J-Jimmy—"

"Who cares about that traitor?! Do the spell or I'll make sure Harvey dies." Tristan snapped at the child. Ash's eyes widen and her eyes welt in tears. He whacked her in the face, knocking her down. "Stop crying! Revive Vincent, now!" She was yanked on her feet, she put her hands out, Tristan having a grip on her hair, her hands glowed over the coffin in front of her. The charging stones started to float up, glowing. Ty flew in, tackling Tristan down and away from Asthie. Ty gets up, trying to go to his sister but his tail was yanked back making him fall back. He dodged a knife, Tristan pinning Ty's right wing with his leg. He grabs Ty's arms, his hands and eyes glowing.

"You will not interrupt!" Tristan shouted. Ty struggled, moving out of the way of a spell. Jason tackled Tristan off of Ty. Tristan whacked Jason, making him fly into a tree. Tristan gets up and flicked a spell at him. Jason barely recovered from the previous hit, he looked at Tristan, he saw the spell and couldn't get up.

"Jason!" Ty shouted before someone jumped in front of Jason, redirecting the spell. Jason looked at Sky standing in front of him.

"Adam, I—"

"Rest, Jason. You stay there." Adam said to him. Jason looked away. Ty looked over at Asthie, he gets up and runs over to her as the last charging stone lost its glow. Ty caught Asthie as she fainted.

"Ash!" Ty said. The coffin glowed, Ty picked Asthie up and jumped backward away from the coffin, holding his sister. "Oh no." Ty looked at Adam and Cassandra. Adam grabbed Cassandra as she tried to do something. Ty backed up more. 'We have to leave, now! We can't do anything to stop that!' Ty thought. Ty looked at his friends. "We have to leave now!" Adam nodded. Ty flew up into the air and the others got up and took off away. Tristan put his hand up at the dark mages.

"Let them go! Let them go. We have other matters to attend to now." Tristan said as the coffin top flew off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~