All of Me

Check out teaser trailer to the side of an upcoming book Golde Bandit's!!! 

___________________________________________________________

"Cause all of me, loves all of you"

"Hey Allen." I said with a grin as I entered Rusty Rhymes on a stormy yet beautiful summer afternoon. It was one of those days where all you wanted to do was curl in your bed with a good book horror or romance with the gloomy light outside and a cup of hot chocolate by your bed. Which was exactly what I did for the majority of the morning before finally getting up and ready to visit the Record Store to serve my purpose of being the Record Store Geek. 

"Hey Nessa how are you? How was your graduation?" 

"It was good, and I'm good too how are you?" 

"Alright, thanks for coming in by the way I really appreciate it." 

I smiled as I walked over to the front counter where he was packing up his things and waved the thought off. "No worries, I wasn't busy today anyways. Ryder and his friend's went to Adelaide for--and I quote 'A much needed day of guy time' Shae took a plane yesterday to go to Rhode Island for a few days, Clary's working and Summer's visiting her sister." 

"Well thank you, Andy's home sick and Kelly's birthday party has been moved to the public pool so I have to stay with Andy and... oh it's all a mess." 

I laughed "Well go, I can handle shop I brought a book and I'll turn up the music and it'll all work out." 

Allen let out a long sigh of relief "Your a doll, bye!" He said before hurrying out of the shop and into the rain leaving me alone. 

I sighed before walking over to one of the record players and found an old Bon Jovi one and popped it on before going back to the counter and taking a seat. It had been exactly 3 days since the graduation and an amazing 3 days it had been. 

The day right after I received my diploma I went out with Ryder all day and to the mountain overlooking the whole town where we had this pretty amazing picnic and really... just had each other and it was probably the most fun I had ever had. Then yesterday, Shae, Clary, Ryder, Jared, Lucas, and Summer decided to explore the rocky town beach which was so fun and then went out to ice cream then back to my house. 

Summer had become a great addition to our group and she was becoming more like the old summer from that summer where all this drama really began. But I liked it, and it was fun having someone to talk to other then Shae or Clary. I mean I love them, and after all they are my best friends but... sometimes you just need a new person to balance you out. 

As for me and Ryder, we seemed to be stronger then ever. And during our graduation party I decided to take some time and introduce him to my relatives. Him and Keeghan seemed to have formed a bromance which I thought was probably the best thing ever. Will had turned into a slightly protective brother role at first but immediatly warmed up to Ryder after I told him The Kyle Thing as for Austin, well let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if Austin was with Ryder and the guys now. 

I never once thought that every thing could be so... so perfect. I mean, I had probably the best group of friends on the planet, I was in love with and dating Ryder Jackson, I was going to my dream school.... perfect. 

Absent mindedly I felt myself reach into my pocket and pull out my phone where a picture of me and my mom was taken in my gallery. 

I missed her, I missed her so much and... I was scared but for the first time I could feel myself moving on. I knew she would be proud of me, after all she had always told me to live my life to my fullest and do what I want... and I am.