The King VS Danny Phantom

"I'll take that!" Pariah Dark roared as he ripped the Ring of Rage out of Vlad's hands and threw him to the ground next to Danny.

He then blasted Vlad who screamed at the feeling of such dark energy hitting him and forcing him to change back into his human form and fall unconscious.

"So he's a ghost and a human" Pariah said with a grin. "It's time to remind everyone who rules this place"

He placed the ring on his finger and suddenly felt power coursing through his veins. He grinned at the feeling and turned to Danny, he walked over and picked him up in his mighty grip and suddenly felt the ghostly energy within his body.

"It seems you too are also part ghost. It must be a burden having that much power child" Pariah Dark said.

"The power isn't the burden. The burden is in how I use it" Danny retorted back.

Pariah looked at Danny with interest and said, "Perhaps I might allow you to live. Who knows? You may prove to be an excellent slave and weapon"

"I would rather die than to serve you!" Danny shouted at him.

He suddenly threw Danny to the ground and started forming a lot of energy in his hand and got ready to strike Danny down, he released the blast and just when it was about to hit Danny a shield formed in front of him and deflected the blast.

"WHAT?!" Pariah roared and they both looked behind them to see Pandora, Ghostwriter, Desiree, Nocturne, Clockwork, Jazz, Jack and Maddie with weapons in their hands standing behind them.

"Leave my son alone!" Maddie, Jack and Pandora shouted in unison.

"You dare defy your king?!" Pariah shouted.

"You're no king!" Nocturne said defiantly.

"You're right! Perhaps I am more of a god!" Pariah shouted and then charged at Nocturne with his mace.

"SLEEPWALKERS FORM!" Nocturne shouted and suddenly dozens of green ghosts appeared before him and knocked Pariah back.

Maddie and Jack began blasting at Pariah with their ecto blasters and ecto bazooka. Desiree started blasting at him with her own magic, Clockwork sent his energy with Pandora's and Ghostwriter began typing away at his keyboard writing up dozens of skeleton warriors and sending them to attack the evil king.

Jazz ran over to Danny and pulled out a knife and cut the ropes away. Danny stood up and changed into his ghost form and said, "Thanks Jazz"

Pariah screamed with rage and fury and using the power of the spectral items, he blasted at every single skeleton warrior and destroyed them until they were nothing but ink, he then sent another blast and destroyed Jack and Maddie's weapons and destroyed Nocturne's Sleepwalkers.

He leapt and sent Nocturne to the wall with his mace, blasted Clockwork to the ground, grabbed Desiree and Ghostwriter before they could try a sneak attack and slammed them to the ground. He destroyed Ghostwriter's keyboard.

Maddie pulled out an ecto-bo staff while Pandora got her sword ready and the two mother's leapt in the air to attack Pariah head on but Pariah grabbed Maddie and whacked Pandora in the stomach before throwing Maddie into Pandora and Jack and attached them all to the wall with a burst of energy.

"NO! LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!" Danny shouted and charged straight at Pariah and managed to deliver a powerful blast to his stomach and sent him flying back.

Pariah Dark was about to attack when Danny suddenly froze him solid with his ice energy but it wasn't enough to hold him and Pariah immediately broke free and grabbed Danny. He slammed him to the ground and before Danny could get back up, Pariah's large foot stomped on his leg and Danny screamed in pain as he felt his leg break.

"DANNY! / MY BABY NO! / SON! / LITTLE BROTHER!" Everyone screamed. Tears fell down Maddie's, Pandora's, Desiree's and Jazz's eyes and Jack couldn't bear to watch his son get hurt. Clockwork, Nocturne and Ghostwriter watched on in fear for Danny's life as Pariah removed his foot.

Danny winced and whimpered in pain as he weakly looked up at the king who was grinning evilly down upon him. He tried to get up but only to yelp of his broken leg and fall back down again, he managed to raise his head and saw the open sarcophagus and the Skeleton Key right next to him.

"Just surrender child and the ones you care for will return home alive" Pariah said unaware that Danny had reached over and grabbed the key discreetly. "You cannot possibly win"

Danny could feel anger towards the one who had threatened to hurt his family and weakly and slowly stood up and floated slightly above the ground to keep off his broken leg.

"I don't have to win" Danny said weakly. "I just have to make sure...."

His eyes suddenly glowed very bright green and blue as he finished, "THAT YOU LOSE!"

His words were suddenly changed into a powerful Ghostly Wail but it was much different this time. Everyone watched in amazement as the wail was not only made out his own energy but also his cold energy which hit Pariah dead on and started pushing him back. Danny moved forward and kept pushing Pariah back further and further towards the sarcophagus.

"NO! NO!" Pariah screamed as he realised where the boy was sending him and the Crown of Fire was knocked right off his head as well as the Ring of Rage off his finger.

Danny however didn't stop and continued to push himself. There was no way he was going to allow Pariah to rule and harm both his families!

He continued to push Pariah closer to the sarcophagus until finally he was inside the sarcophagus and Danny stopped the wail. Danny then quickly pushed the door closed and locked it with the Skeleton Key.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Pariah screamed one final time before falling asleep forever.

His family was released from Pariah's energy and Danny suddenly felt very weak and fell unconscious while changing back into his human form.

"DANNY!" Everyone shouted and ran towards him.

Maddie kneeled down and held Danny in her lap and checked his pulse. She sighed in relief and said, "He's alive. Just really weak from that wail"

Pandora kneeled down and smiled at her adoptive son with pride and said, "He defeated Pariah Dark"

"We better get him back to Fenton Works so he can rest" Jack said.

"Wait. What do we do about him?" Jazz asked as she pointed to the still unconscious Vlad Masters.

Jack and Maddie looked at each other and smirked as they thought of an idea and Maddie said, "Oh don't worry sweetie. I think we have an idea on what to do with him:

TO BE CONTINUED....