The Truth And The Unexpected Visitor

Danny along with Jazz, Maddie, Jack, Pandora, Clockwork, Ghostwriter, Nocturne and Desiree were all sitting in the living room and so far there had been nothing but awkward silence between all of them. Maddie, Jack and Pandora had said they had to talk to Danny about something and it was best for everyone to be present but so far nothing had been said.

Finally Maddie spoke, "This is difficult for me and well...for us to say. Now that you Danny are fully recovered we have something to tell you and I think it might be best if you hold any questions you have until the end"

"Okay" Danny said although feeling slightly confused but nodded in agreement.

Jack then began, "Fourteen years ago Maddie and I had a son. It was one of the happiest moments of our lives, having a second child and Jazz having a little brother to look after. Everything was great but it all changed on that fateful night"

"Jack and I had just gone to bed when we heard noise and saw an evil ghost come out of our son's room with him in his arms" Maddie continued. "We ran down to try and stop him from taking him but he refused to let him go. Kept ranting on how that my baby was meant to be his son and he was taking what was rightfully his and when he saw that he wasn't going to have him, he...."

Maddie stopped and she began to cry from the memory. Jack continued as he held Maddie close, "He threw him into our ghost portal and then destroyed it. Stopping us from even going in there to save him. So for fourteen years we had been rebuilding the portal from scratch in hopes to finally go into the Ghost Zone and saving our son"

"Have you gone in there to find him?" Danny asked.

"We....well....we believe we already have" Jack answered.

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

That's when Pandora spoke, "Danny do you remember when I told you that you came from the human world fourteen years ago?"

"Yeah you told me an evil ghost named Plasmius took me from my real parents and threw me into the Ghost Zone" Danny answered.

"Well the ghost who tried to take our son was named Plasmius" Maddie answered. "And when you came through our portal, we kept the blood sample from your injuries and ran tests on them and....your DNA matched mine and Jack's"

Danny's eyes widened in complete shock along with Jazz's. He then stuttered, "A-a-a-are you guys s-saying t-that y-y-you two are my...."

"We're your parents Danny" Jack answered. "Your real parents"

Danny sat there in silence. Unsure what to say or what to think about it. Here he was sitting in the living room of a family who had saved him which turned out to be his family.

"So....is there anything you want to say about all this?" Desiree asked.

Danny got out of his shock and was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Pandora and the other ghosts quickly turned invisible and hid while Jack and Maddie went to open the door which revealed a man with white silvery hair tied back in a pony-tail and a small beard and wearing a black business suit.

"Vlad?" Both Jack and Maddie asked in surprise.

"Ah Jack and Maddie my old friends" Vlad said with a charming smile. "It's so nice to see you both. I just thought I'd quickly stop by and let you know that I have changed the reunion address to right here in Amity Park. I'm having it at a mansion I had just bought and thought I'd let you know"

"Ah thanks V-Man" Jack said with a smile. "We'll be there but right now is not the time for visitors I'm afraid"

"Of course. Well I'll see you both tomorrow at noon. It sure to be a great party to have fun at" Vlad said and then left and began walking down the streets. He continued to grin as he said quietly with a chuckle, "Well at least I will have fun"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Fenton Works Jack and Maddie came back into the living room where the ghosts had just re-appeared. Pandora then asked, "Danny are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

Danny just shook his head and answered, "Not right now. I just need some time"

"Of course" Maddie said with a warm smile. She then added, "And Danny no matter what you decide whether that you stay in the human world or return back to the Ghost Zone, we will always love you no matter what"

Danny nodded and then just left the living room and went back upstairs to the guest bedroom.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jazz asked.

"I'm sure he'll be fine Jazz" Nocturne answered. "Danny has always been strong. He just needs time on his own"

"Pandora would it be alright if Danny came to the reunion with us tomorrow?" Maddie asked. Jack then added, "It might give him a chance to get to know us better"

"Yes of course" Pandora answered.

Clockwork's eyes however narrowed as he continued to think about Vlad and knew from a vision what the future held and the possible outcomes from it.

"Everything's the way it's supposed to be" Clockwork recited in his mind.

TO BE CONTINUED....

TO ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS, HAPPY NEW YEAR!