Time Moves Forward

7 YEARS LATER

Another seven years had gone by. Sixteen year old Jazz entered her home and sighed as it was once again quiet. It meant that her parents were still down in the lab working on the almost complete portal. She looked at the infant picture of her baby brother on the shelf again and smiled at it.

"Don't worry little brother. We're gonna find you soon" Jazz said. "I only hope that all this waiting has been worth it"

Although Jazz had not given up hope of finding Danny, she had to constantly encourage her parents not to give since there were a few close calls over the past seven years where they had almost given up and now soon the brand new ghost portal would be up and running.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed to be really quiet in the Ghost Zone when suddenly it was disrupted by the sounds of two people fighting in the gardens of the Acropolis. Pandora stood at the side of the garden and watched as now fourteen year old Danny Phantom was training with Nocturne and Clockwork.

In his ghost form he wore a black and white jumpsuit with his symbol on the front. Danny dodged out of the way as Nocturne sent an ectoblast at him, Clockwork then sent a blast at him from the right but Danny shielded the blast and then sent a blast straight at Clockwork who dodged it as well.

Nocturne then sent a blast and tied Danny with ropes made out of his ecto energy, Danny however smirked as his green eyes then changed to glowing blue and he completely froze the binds and destroyed them.

Danny then stood up and took a deep breath and suddenly released powerful waves of energy from his mouth and knocked Nocturne and Clockwork right into the garden hedges. Danny panted as he stopped and looked up to see Nocturne and Clockwork getting up and smiling at him.

"Well done Danny. You managed to hold your Ghostly Wail a lot longer than last time" Nocturne commented.

Danny smiled back as he changed back into his human form revealing he was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a black shirt underneath with sleeves, blue jeans and brown combat boots. Around his forehead was his favourite red headband he had always worn ever since he was six years old.

"Thanks to all the practice and training I've been doing along with the ice training from Frostbite" Danny said.

Desiree then came out into the garden with a tray of ice cold spectral juice in a jug along with several cups as she said, "That's enough for today I believe. Now come and get something cold to drink"

Clockwork was about to follow them when suddenly his eyes widened and he saw a quick vision of something. He saw a mast of green energy leading to the human world and inside a laboratory.

The vision suddenly stopped and he knew what it meant. He suddenly floated to them all and said, "I need to speak with you Pandora, Nocturne and Desiree privately at the moment"

"Oh okay uh....Danny remember you need to leave soon for your afternoon lessons with Ghostwriter" Pandora said.

"Okay mum. I'll leave in a few minutes" Danny said after taking a sip of his drink wondering curiously why Clockwork needed to speak to them so suddenly.

He shrugged his shoulders and finished his juice before changing back into his ghost form and started heading for Ghostwriter's lair for his afternoon lessons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the dining room all four ghosts sat down at the table as Pandora asked, "What is it that you needed to speak to us about Clockwork?"