The Return Of The King

As Skulker, Lydia and Fright Knight watched over the prisoners, they were unaware of the invisible visitors that had just arrived. Before they could even speak a voice shouted, "TIME OUT!"

All of them were suddenly frozen solid as Clockwork, Pandora, Desiree, Nocturne and Ghostwriter appeared. All of them were wearing Clockwork's time medallions. Desiree and Pandora placed medallions on Jack, Maddie and Jazz as Ghostwriter used his energy to create a giant keyboard and Nocturne pulled out one of his dream helmets.

Jack, Maddie and Jazz at first screamed when they began to move again but then calmed down as they saw they were being rescued by Danny's ghost family. Ghostwriter started typing on his keyboard and in an instant Fright Knight had disappeared while Clockwork then unfroze time and Nocturne placed Lydia asleep and then placed a dream helmet on her head while Clockwork quickly chained Skulker with ecto chains.

Desiree and Pandora untied Jack, Maddie and Jazz and all three of them shouted, "Plasmius has Danny!"

Pandora's eyes burned with anger and she turned to Skulker and demanded as she grabbed his chains, "Where has he taken Danny?! Where is he?!"

"What makes you think I'll tell you anything?" Skulker dared with a grin.

"Oh I'll make you talk Skulker" Desiree said. "Pandora you know what to wish for"

Skulker's grin suddenly turned to fear as Pandora said, "I wish the real Skulker would appear before us"

Desiree smirked and said as she cast her magic on Skulker, "So you have wished it and so shall it be"

Skulker's suit suddenly shut down and the head opened to reveal a tiny little green ghost inside. Jack, Maddie and Jazz's mouths dropped with shock at the sight of the real Skulker as Desiree's magic forced him to come out.

Desiree grabbed onto Skulker in her hands. Pandora then whistled and suddenly her pet Cerberus appeared before them growling at the tiny ghost. Skulker's really became scared as Desiree flew above the three headed monstrous dog and held him just above their snapping mouths.

"So is there something you'd like to tell us Skulker?" Desiree said. "Or would you rather become dog chow?"

"ARGHHH! OKAY! I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK! JUST DON'T FEED ME TO THE DOGS!" Skulker screamed in horror.

Desiree came back down and asked again, "Now where is Plasmius? Where has he taken my nephew?"

Skulker gulped and began to talk...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny groaned as he awoke, he found himself on the ground tied up instead of tattoos but some sort of glowing green rope around his chest pinning his arms to his side. He sat up and looked around to find he was in some kind of castle or something and what looked to be a throne room with red and black walls.

"Ah glad to see you're awake Little Badger. Now we can get to work" Vlad Plasmius said as Danny jumped in fright at the voice.

"Where are we?" Danny asked.

"Pariah's Keep" Vlad answered. "Home of the Fright Knight before I released him and before that Pariah Dark the Ghost King"

"You're not talking about the Pariah Dark?" Danny asked as he remembered Ghostwriter teaching him about Pariah Dark.

"Ah so your ghost family has taught you about Pariah Dark" Vlad said with a grin. He then gestured towards the end of the throne room where a large sarcophagus was standing and two green orbs were sitting in the hands of skeletons as he continued, "Yes the same Pariah Dark who had terrorised the Ghost Zone for so many years with the power of the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage before the Ancients had banded together to defeat the king and lock him up in what you see before you, the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep where he still remains to this very day"

He picked Danny up by the end of his binds and made him stand up on his feet. He then attached another rope to his binds and pulled him along to the end of the throne room and stood in front of the skeletons where a key was inside in the orb.

Vlad picked it up and held it near Danny and said, "My Esperanto isn't that good Daniel. Translate it for me"

Danny however stood there and did nothing but glared at the man before him. Vlad sighed and grabbed some of Danny's hair from the back of his hair and pulled his head back causing him to cringe in pain.

"Do it before I make the pain worse for you and believe me my son I really don't want to hurt you more than I have to" Vlad said as he continued to pulled Danny's head back.

"I'm not your son!" Danny hissed back.

Vlad sighed again and sent a small electric shock which caused Danny to yelp in pain. He then repeated as he let go of his head, "Translate. Now"

Danny winced and looked at the inscription and read, "This can only be opened by the blood of someone with a pure heart"

"Of course it would say that" Vlad scoffed with a chuckle. "And of course only those pure of heart would sacrifice themselves for the ones they love"

He placed the orb down for a moment and pulled out a dagger. He picked up one of Danny's hands and though Danny struggled and tried to pull his hand back, he made a small cut on one of Danny's finger, he placed the dagger down and pulled out a small vial and allowed a few drops of Danny's blood to fall inside. He then let go of his hand and picked up the orb again and dropped the blood onto he orb.

The orb suddenly melted and Vlad caught the key in his hand. The handle of the key was shaped like a skeleton. He said, "At last the Skeleton Key is in my hands"

He then went over to the second orb and placed the key inside the nose of the other skeleton and turned it which opened the other orb to reveal a green ring with a symbol of a skeleton head on it.

"The Ring of Rage is finally mine!" Vlad exclaimed as he placed the ring on his finger and raised his fist in the air to release some of its power but nothing happened.

Vlad looked at the ring in confusion but then grinned as he said, "Oh of course I completely forgot. The Ring of Rage only works when one wears the Crown of Fire. You see my boy separately they're nothing but together, they give the wearer power beyond the imagination"

He started floating over to the sarcophagus and was about to open it when Danny shouted, "NO DON'T!"

"And why not dear boy?" Vlad asked slightly annoyed.

"You have no idea what you're about to do" Danny said. "If you open that sarcophagus you'll release Pariah Dark and who knows what'll happen!"

"Oh you're panicking over nothing" Vlad scoffed. "Pariah Dark won't be released. I'm fully prepared for anything that may happen. The power to rule is within my grasp and you shall share it with me by my side"

"I will not! No matter what you do, I will never become evil!" Danny shouted. "I would rather die than help you!"

"Oh you'll see things my way soon Little Badger" Vlad said and placed the key inside and unlocked the sarcophagus.

The door opened to reveal the Crown of Fire sitting on top of Pariah Dark's head. Vlad grinned and reached over to grab the crown but was suddenly grabbed by a large fist. Vlad's eyes widened in fear and saw he was now being held by Pariah Dark who was fully awake.

"WHO DARES?!" Pariah Dark roared as he stepped out of the sarcophagus.

"This is so not good" Danny said with fear at the sight of the evil king standing before him.

TO BE CONTINUED.....