The Beginning

Maddie Fenton smiled warmly at the small baby boy in her arms. The baby cooed and giggle at the sight of his mother as she lightly tickled him and continued to nurse him as she got him ready for bed. The baby had a small amount of black hair and had piercing blue eyes. She picked up his small blue blanket and wrapped it around his body and then picked him up again and began rocking him gently as she started to sing a lullaby she had always sung for him.

Come stop your crying, it'll be alright

Just take my hand, hold it tight

I will protect you from all around you

I will be here, don't you cry

The baby's eyes began to droop and he gave a cute small yawn as he began to fall asleep. Maddie's husband Jack Fenton entered the room and smiled warmly at the sight of his wife holding their infant son and singing him to sleep.

For one so small, you seem so strong

My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm

This bond between us can't be broken

I will be here, don't you cry

Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes you'll be in my heart

From this day on now and forever more

The baby let out another yawn as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Maddie continued to sing quietly as she placed the baby in his crib.

You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say

You'll be in my heart

Always

Always

She sighed and continued to smile warmly at her son. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and smiled as she turned to see it was Jack. They both kissed each other on the lips and the Jack gently patted the baby's head and kissed him on the forehead and whispered, "Goodnight my son"

They both then left the room while turning off the light.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dead of night Maddie suddenly woke up to the sound of movement coming from the hallway.

"Jack!" Maddie whispered as she heard the noise again. She sat up and shook Jack's shoulder and repeated, "Jack!"

Jack groaned and yawned as he woke up and asked, "What is it?"

"I think I hear someone out there" Maddie answered and motioned for Jack to listen.

They both listened and continued to hear movement and suddenly heard someone say quietly but loud enough for them to hear, "Shhhh Little Badger"

Both their eyes widened in fear and they both climbed out of bed while grabbing what looked like some sort of blaster each. They entered the hallway and saw a shadowy figure floating down the stairs holding something in his arms.

Jack and Maddie immediately ran to their infant son's room and saw the crib was empty. They both then heard the sound of crying heading towards the lab and immediately started running towards it.

In the lab holding the crying infant was a blue skinned vampire looking ghost wearing a white suit with a cape. The ghost grinned and he stood in front of the large circular hole in the room with some sort of swirling green energy coming from it. It was a man-made ghost portal which led to a realm known as the Ghost Zone.