A Day With The Fentons

Over the next couple of days Danny was getting better and better thanks to Jack, Maddie and Jazz and also his ghostly healing abilities which helped heal the injuries Skulker had inflicted on him. Pandora, Clockwork, Desiree, Ghostwriter and Nocturne had come every day to check up on Danny and got along with the Fenton's fantastically.

Today Danny was well enough to at least stand up and walk on his own. Maddie thought it was a good idea for him, Jack, Jazz and herself to go to the carnival. It was the first time Danny had gone to one and they all laughed at the look of his face when they went.

"This is unlike anything I have ever seen before" Danny said with awe and wonder.

"Trust me when I say it's about to get a whole lot better" Jazz said with a giggle.

He enjoyed going on the rides with Jazz and Jack, laughing as they watched Jack become sick from some of them, playing some mini arcade games with Maddie and getting some pictures done in the photo booth both normal and silly ones.

They all then sat down at the picnic tables having something to eat. Maddie and Jack came back with drinks and food in their hands and sat down.

Maddie handed Danny some fairy floss to him and said, "Here try some"

Danny took the piece and ate it. He smiled at the sweet taste of it and said, "Wow! That's amazing. What is this stuff?"

"It's cotton candy" Maddie answered. "I guess you don't eat a lot of junk food back home do you?"

"Not really. My mum is a really good cook and cooks a lot of healthy stuff" Danny answered. "She and Desiree also make a really nice cake once in a while but that's about it"

"That's good" Jack commented.

"This has been a really great day" Danny said with a bright smile. "I have never known the human world could be so amazing"

"Well the day is not over yet" Jazz said.

As the family left the carnival they were unaware that Skulker was watching them invisibly. He had managed to trace Danny's ecto signature with a brand new scanner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack drove the large vehicle to the park and the family walked over to a small hill and sat on the smooth grass and looked up at the night sky. Danny looked up in awe at the sight of millions of stars.

Jazz looked at her watch and said, "Okay the show begins in three, two and one"

Suddenly dozens of meteors started shooting across the night sky creating a spectacular light show. Danny's eyes widened at the sight and smiled as they continued to watch the meteor shower.

"Incredible" Danny whispered in awe.

Jack and Maddie smiled warmly at the sight of the boy sitting near them watching the stars. They then remembered that tomorrow would be the day they would be telling him the truth that they were his parents and couldn't help but wonder what would his decision be.

Would Danny choose to stay with them or would he return back to the Ghost Zone?

Their thoughts were interrupted when they heard a slight snoring and Jack, Maddie and Jazz turned to see Danny had fallen asleep on the ground. They quietly laughed and smiled at the sight. Jack picked him up gently and they all walked back to the RV.

A few minutes later they arrived back at Fenton Works and Jack carried Danny inside. Maddie pulled back the covers of the bed and then Jack placed him gently down. Maddie then removed his shoes and placed the covers over him, she tucked him in and placed a small kiss on his forehead before the two parents walked out of the room and turned shut the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skulker grinned as he invisibly watched Danny sleep through the window and flew away to another building and landed on top of the roof. He then activated his communicator and said, "Sir. I found the boy. He's at a place called Fenton Works"

There was silence over the communicator but then Plasmius spoke, "Excellent Skulker. Excellent. I will handle the boy from here. You return back to the Ghost Zone. Your fee has already been transferred to you"

"Yes sir. Skulker out" Skulker replied and then started heading back to the Ghost Zone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Wisconsin Plasmius laughed evilly and said as he changed into Vlad Masters, "It's time to pay a visit to some old friends"

TO BE CONTINUED.....