A Ghostly Visit

"What do you mean you had him and then you lost him Skulker?!" The angry voice of Plasmius shouted over Skulker's communicator.

"Well sir I was about to capture him after weakening him a little but he blasted me with some kind of powerful ghostly wail" Skulker explained nervously. "Making my suit useless to capture him"

"Where is he now?" Plasmius asked in agitation.

"That I don't know but I will find him again sir" Skulker said. "I swear Plasmius on my afterlife"

"Very well Skulker I'll give you one more chance. Don't blow it" Plasmius warned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Fenton household everyone waited on the other side of the portal for their ghostly visitors. Danny was sitting on a chair since he was still feeling slightly weak from his injuries but he was getting better slowly. Jack and Maddie were feeling nervous, excited and strange at the same time since it would be the first time they would have ghosts willingly come to their house which was strange since they were ghost hunters.

A bright light then beamed upon the portal and out came Pandora, Ghostwriter, Desiree, Nocturne and Clockwork.

"Mum!" Danny shouted with a smile. Pandora smiled warmly and walked over and embraced Danny in a gentle hug being mindful of his injuries.

Each of the other ghosts then hugged Danny in turns. Pandora turned to Jack, Maddie and Jazz and said, "Thank you all for helping my son"

"It was no trouble at all" Maddie said. "So you're Pandora Danny's adoptive mother? I'm Maddie Fenton and this is my husband Jack and our daughter Jazz"

Each of the ghosts shook their hands as Pandora said with a smile, "It's nice to meet you. Yes I'm Pandora and this is Nocturne, Desiree, Ghostwriter and Clockwork. Danny's family"

"Danny has told us all about you" Jack said with a wide grin. He then chuckled and said, "It's kind of strange though having ghosts here at our house"

"It's strange for us too being at a house of a family of ghost hunters" Desiree said with also a slight giggle.

"Well how about we all go upstairs for some tea and cookies?" Maddie suggested.

Everyone followed Jack and Maddie upstairs with Nocturne helping Danny up the stairs. For almost the whole entire day they had all talked about each other, their life in the Ghost Zone, their life in the human world, Jazz and Ghostwriter talking about books and psychology, Nocturne and Clockwork demonstrating their sleep and time powers and Danny's life with them.

"This is so amazing" Maddie said. "I had no idea there were so many facts about ghosts and the Ghost Zone we didn't know about"

"If you would like we can help you and your husband with your studies and maybe one day give you a tour of some parts of the Ghost Zone" Clockwork suggested.

"That would be incredible" Jack agreed along with Maddie with excited smiles. They both then dropped for a second when they realised they would need to talk to Pandora and the others about their discovery the other night.

Maddie then spoke, "Pandora may Jack and I speak to you and the others about something privately?"

"Of course" Pandora agreed and all of them except Jazz and Danny left the living room and followed Jack and Maddie up to the Ops Centre.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all entered the room and then Maddie shut the door. Jack was the first one to speak, "Um....listen Maddie and I had discovered something last night about Danny and we feel like we should talk to you about it first before we go any further"

The ghosts were all silent with slight confusion and allowed Jack to continue, "Fourteen years ago Maddie and I had a baby boy. We had a son. Everything was happy when one night a ghost broke into our house and tried to take our son away from us. He said his name was Plasmius and that the baby was supposed to be his and so he was going to take him away and raise him as his son"

"We tried to stop him but without hesitation he threw the basket he placed him in into the ghost portal and blew it up saying if he can't have him then no one can and then disappeared" Maddie continued. "For fourteen years Jack and I have worked non-stop since that night rebuilding the portal so we could go into the Ghost Zone and get our son back, we had almost lost hope that he was still alive in that other dimension but our daughter kept us going"

Jack then carried on as Maddie started shedding silent tears, "There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't blame myself for what happened. But then just as we finished the portal and were getting ready to come into the Ghost Zone to finally bring our son home, Danny came crashing into our lab bleeding from his injuries and changing back into his human form. After he woke up he told us how a group of ghosts took him in and raised him and how he was told by that family what happened to him fourteen years ago. His story matched ours and after some DNA testing we did from the blood sample we had saved after tending to his injuries, we had discovered that Danny is our son. He's our baby boy that we lost so many years ago"

All the ghosts looked in shock. Pandora then slowly walked up to Maddie and pulled her into a hug and said, "I can't believe I'm finally meeting the woman who had given birth to such a brave, kind-hearted boy. Thank you so much"

Maddie hugged her back and said through her tears, "Thank you for taking care of my baby for so long"

"I had always known that Danny would one day meet his parents" Clockwork said.

"Well are we going to tell Danny?" Ghostwriter asked.

Maddie wiped her tears and then said, "Yeah there's just one thing. We've seen how happy Danny is right now living in the Ghost Zone and as much as we want him home we also don't want to rip him away from the home he's also always known. We don't know what to do"

"We tell Danny the truth and let him decide for himself" Desiree said. "We all knew one day he would need to make a choice but it all has to be up to him and him alone"

Maddie and Jack nodded in agreement. Jack then said, "So shall we tell him now or when he's feeling a bit better from his injuries?"

"I say when he's feeling better from his injuries" Ghostwriter suggested. "How long before he recovers?"

"Well the medicine we gave him along with the medicinal herbs he did have on him is reacting well" Maddie answered. "He should be in full recovery by Friday"

"Then Friday we will tell him" Pandora agreed. "And we'll come and visit every day"

"You will always be welcome in our home" Jack said. "It's the least we can do after everything you all have done for our son these past fourteen years"

"The honour was all ours Jack" Clockwork said.

TO BE CONTINUED