The Reunion

Danny spent the majority of the morning in the guest bedroom. He still didn't know what to make of everything. Here he was staying in the home of his real family, his real parents and although he was feeling happy to see them, there was still a very big decision he knew he would have to make soon.

Should he stay on Earth with his real family or return back to the Ghost Zone? Return back to the place he had called his home for fourteen years?

"What am I gonna do?" Danny whispered.

His thoughts were interrupted by the door knocking and Jazz entering the room. She smiled and said, "Hey Danny. Mum and dad asked me to see if you're ready to go"

Danny nodded and said, "Yeah. I'll be down in a minute"

"Are you doing okay?" Jazz asked.

"I'm fine" Danny answered. "It's just weird and hard to get used to everything. To wrap my mind around things"

"I know what you mean" Jazz said as she sat next to him on the bed. "I still can't believe that these past few days, I have been helping and meeting my little brother"

"Yeah but that's not just it" Danny said. "Eventually I'm gonna have to choose whether to stay here or go back to the Ghost Zone. I just....I don't know what I'm gonna do and I don't want to hurt anyone with whatever I decide"

Jazz placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and said, "It doesn't matter what you choose. We will always be your family and so will Pandora and the other ghosts you know"

Danny smiled at her and nodded but then pulled her into a hug and said, "Thanks Jazz. Thank you"

Jazz smiled back and hugged him back. The two then separated and headed downstairs and hopped inside the RV. Danny was wearing a formal looking suit with a blue tie that Maddie had gotten him to wear to the reunion while Jazz was wearing a blue strapless dress with a black cardigan. Jack and Maddie were still wearing their hazmat suits, the only difference was Jack had slapped on a tie with his.

"So who is this Vlad Masters?" Danny asked.

"Well for one thing he's one of the richest men on the planet" Jazz answered first.

Jack then continued, "Another thing he was my best friend from college 20 years ago. We were roommates, lab partners, we did everything together even after when we met Maddie. We were all great friends until one day there was an accident. We were building the first ever prototype ghost portal and when we activated it, Vlad was in the way and the energy blasted right in his face. The portal didn't work but it resulted with Vlad ending up with a horrible case of ecto-acne which devastated him and killed his social life. Up until now he hasn't spoken to me but now that he has, maybe he's finally forgiven me"

Jack pulled into the driveway of a very fancy looking mansion on Spook Street. They entered the mansion where there were so many guests eating, socialising and dancing to the music. Vlad grinned at the sight of their arrival and walked up to them.

"Hello Jack my old friend and Maddie you've never looked lovelier my dear" Vlad said. He then looked down at Jazz and Danny and asked, "And I take it these are your children?"

"Yes" Maddie answered. "Our daughter Jasmine or Jazz as she likes to be called and our youngest son Danny"

He shook both their hands and said, "A pleasure to meet both of you"

After Vlad let go of Danny's hand he couldn't help but feel some sort of dark aura radiating off him and even now he could still feel it.

"I hope you enjoy the party" Vlad said and then left to mingle with the other guests.