A Birthday Gone Wrong

7 YEARS LATER

Nine year old Jasmine Fenton sighed in sadness at the sight of the picture frame on her desk. It was a picture of her sitting in the hospital holding her baby brother in her arms on the day he was born. It had been seven whole years since Danny had disappeared in the Ghost Portal. Her parents had been working non-stop since then trying to fix the portal they had made so they could go into the Ghost Zone and bring back her little brother....if he was still alive that is.

She and her parents didn't lose hope that Danny was still alive. She whispered, "I miss you little brother. Happy birthday wherever you are"

She walked down the stairs to the lab and found her parents busy working on the portal.

"Hey guys its lunch time. Maybe take a break for a bit" Jazz suggested.

They both stopped working and turned to their daughter. Maddie nodded at her suggestion and was about to follow her out of the lab when she noticed Jack not moving from his spot and still working on the blueprints.

She walked back over and placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Jack honey come on. We need to keep up our strength if we're going to rescue Danny"

Jack sighed and said, "You're right Maddie. Sorry. I just miss him so much it hurts. It's been seven years and we're still not even close to fixing this damn portal"

Jazz could see his frustration and anger, she walked over and hugged his waist with her arms and said, "Daddy I know you can do it. I know you both can and we'll see Danny again. I can feel it in my bones"

Jack and Maddie smiled at their daughter and pulled her into a group family hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Ghost Zone everything was quiet and peaceful that morning. At a lair near a huge Acropolis a small seven year old boy with black hair, a white sleeveless shirt along with blue shorts and a red head band around his forehead was sitting on a tree branch high from the ground looking out into the horizon. Danny's adoptive mother Pandora had told him that she found him as a baby and he just appeared out of nowhere in the Ghost Zone and the only thing she knew was that he was a halfa and she had no idea where he came from.

"DANNY! DANNY PHANTOM!" The boy suddenly heard his adoptive mother Pandora call.

Danny changed into his ghost form where in his form his shirt changed from white to black with a DP symbol which stood for his name on the front of it and flew down from the tree branch and landed in front of Pandora who smiled at him.

"Where have you been Little Phantom?" Pandora asked as she picked him up with two of her arms.

"In the tree again" Danny answered.

"I believe it's somebody's birthday" Pandora said as she started tickling him with her other two arms which caused him to laugh.

She stopped and he asked, "Are we going to have a party tonight? And will Uncle Clocky, Uncle Nocturne, Uncle Ghostwriter and Auntie Desiree be there?"

She nodded and said, "That's right Little Phantom but first you must go to your lessons you're your Uncle Ghostwriter and you know Clockwork doesn't like it when you call him Uncle Clocky"

"That's what make it funny though mum" Danny said with a giggle.

"Oh you cheeky little ghost boy" Pandora said with a laugh and began to tickle him again causing him to laugh hysterically before finally stopping. "Now run along now. You don't want to be late for your lessons. I'll see you tonight when you come home"