Last Part

Heyaa all...how are you all?? well there is a news for u people..... so buddies this will be the last update of ME AND DR.MAHESHWARI ...yes u heard it right.... i wanted to end it in more meaningful and lovely ways but as always i get into distraction at last days of writing....but i hope this end would satisfy the story and u ....thank u for each and every reader who directly or indirectly suported me...thanks a ton...love u all... so lets get into update

LAST PART :

Seventh ,eight and ninth days:

Sanskar took her to the nearby islands and they had lots of fun roaming around...shopping...walks on beach side ,museum,marine acquariums,blue lagoons,water rides and many more......He could see the total child in swara and njoyed pampering her ......romancing with her during sunset and surise promising each other to love and be with each other throughout the life in the presence of nature....

10-15 :

They travelled back to india and sanskar took swara to lucknow....it was the place where her mom dad were brought up...where they loved each other ....where they got married...where swara was born ......where she was there for 3 years after she was born....swara njoyed her time there...they went to meet her dada,dadi,nana,nani .......the oldies :P were happy to meet their granddaughter after years .....the only symbol of their kids.....next five days they pampered swara alot....they tried to cover up all the time they missed with her .... enjoying her every tantrum...her childishness...her innocence....enjoying her blush when sanskar teases her....everything......

And sanskar...he was soo happy to give his lady love loads of memories.....he enjoyed each and every day with her ....he could see all shades of swara.....he even enjoyed drunken swara...yes u heard right drunken swara...when they were in bahamas they went to a beach club where swara accidentally consumed aalcohol and became tally....though he couldnt control her naughty acts disturbing peoples romance.....her loud shouting on roads at midnight ....her zidd to get carried by him...that was a funny and memorable memory ....

He could see only love for him every day in her eyes when they got up together

Her every action...every word screamed immense love towards him....

After their fort day and night tour they returned to mumbai and were happy to see the maheshwari mansion decorated like a bride...

As they entered they were informed that the marriage was fixed in a week....they both were happy listening this...

The week went in shopping and enjoying all the functions of the marriage

The day of marriage came....sanskar and swara got united in the sacred bond in the presence of elders and close relatives...they promised to be with each other...stand and support each other infront of sacred fire...he tied nupital chain around her neck and applied sindhur on her forehead ....

After a week of their marriage they opened an NGO which would help all kids and old people who dont have shelter...NGO provides them food,shelter and education for kids and earning for old people from the works they do out of their talents like knitting sweaters,stitching work,embroidery work etc

Swasan adopted an angel whom they named as NANDINI SANSKAR MAHESHWARI ....she was an adorable kid who was loved by all of them....

After 5 years they were blessed with a baby boy named as VARUN SANSKAR MAHESHWARI

And i wont say they lived happily ever after but they were with each other at every stage of life sharing the happiness and sadness and helping each other to come out of their fears...sanskar played a key role to get her out of her childhood trauma completely mainly with the help of kids........

In this way they lead their roller coster life ;)

Tadaaaaa.....here is the end of Me And Dr.Maheshwari

Thank you for each and everyone who supported me at every part ....some voted and commented and some remained as silent readers....thank u guys....

I really dont know what crap i wrote and made this story but i hope i could entertain everyone ......

And guys this is my last writing.... i am quitting writting and dats the reason for the early climax of this story....

I hope all of u stay happy and once agaain thanking for reading my story ....