Part 23

Heyaa people...i know i know u all hate me for my irregular updates...but here i am with a gud news...and guess what is that?hahaha will tell u at the end....

Acha here i am making a change...swasan marriage is fixed after one and half month ....

Writer's POV:

Two love birds were having peaceful time in each others embrace taking in each other warmth wrapped in a blanket sitting in swara's room balcony and watching the beautiful sunset and enjoying the silence prevailed....

Sometimes words are not required to express whats going in ur loves mind ....same goes with swasan they both dont need words....

Breaking the peaceful silence sanskar spoke

Sanskar:Swara i want to take u somewhere ...will u come with me?i want us to spend some quality time alone with each other to explore more abou each other....till now what we know about each other is from what we knew from someone...but now i want us to explore ourselves....will u come ?

Swara:Sanskar u need not ask me...just take me with u...i am ready to come to hell with u...i just need ur presence beside me ...thats it...

Sanskar was overwhelmed with her words ...he leaned forward and placed his rough lips on her soft sweet lips kissing her softly with full of love...

Next day morning Swasan told the elders of their decision to go on a holiday for 15 days with destination being a surprise to swara.....

They packed their bags and did necessary shopping for the holiday

Next day sanskar took swara in his private jet to their surprise destnation to make beautiful memories before starting a new phase of life....

Tadaaa i know its short part but guys the good news is....m going to give two updates a day daily....and u people will surely enjoy swasan holiday time....it will be different romantic,emotional and full of fun...so people get set to enjoy the holiday

Please do VOTE and COMMENT

Please do have a look on my other writings

Please do share my works if u feel they are worthy