part 1

Heya Guys ... How r u all?? Here is the first part :)

Aashi's POV :

i was in my cabin going through the presentation to be presented to the CEO of Kunal group of companies... this is an important project for SS group of companies.... i dont know where is this devil... huh the CEO of our company my friend swara...

When i was in deep thoughts i got a call...

Think of the devil and this devil is calling.... hahahaha

"Hello miss swara if u remember u have an important meeting now... where r u ??i want u ri8 in front of me within half an hour",i shouted.

"Sweetheart ,relax i will be there on time... i want u to do one thing",swara replied

"Whats that?"i asked calmly

This meeting is very important but this girl is so cool.. huh..

"Appoint Mr.Khurrana's son in his father's place"swara said.

"Y?Mr.Khurrana is doing his job well... then y u wana replace him.. that too with his son?"i asked

"Mr.Khurrana is going to die sweetheart"she replied

I was shocked with her reply... what have he done that she is going to kill him... i should stop her...

"Swara suno.. see we can sit and talk with him and settle the matter... please stop what u wana do"i pleaded

"People should know that they should never betray my company dear... he should face it"she replied

"Swara please he has a family... just leave him for this one mistake"i pleaded

"No no sweetheart .. its already late.. and thats y we r giving job to his son"she replied

Y this girl is so stubborn ... she should understand people's feelings na... now how should i change her mind..

"Swara please ... dont do that for me... he have daughters who r still young... think about them"i pleaded again

I know if i speak about his daughters she would backoff from what she is doing...

"But he has done a mistake... y dont u understand?"she shouted.

"Swara please listen to me.. we can sit and talk to him"i pleaded.

"May be not death but he will get a punishment sweetheart... anyway i will be there in few minutes.... bye"she said and dismissed the call.

Uff this girl na... dont know what she will do to him...

I tried calling her many times but she didnt lift d calls....

Swara came to my cabin after one hour....

"What have u done to him?"i questioned her.

"Cool down sweetheart... he is alive"she said casually.

"Huh"i yelled.

"What did he do?"i shouted.

"He leaked our project details"she said calmly.

"When?"i was surprised... i couldnt believe that Mr.khurrana could do like this...

"So many times"she said maintaining her calmness..

i can understand how much she want to shout ......

"y did he do?"i asked her.

"Ask him."she said.

"Where is he?"i questioned.

"In city hospital"she said calmly... taking my laptop and going through the presentation.

"what did u do?"i asked she must have given him a severe punishment.. i can guess it...

"Go and see"she said.

The meeting went good clients were happy with our presentation... after meeting i went to meet Mr.Khurana.

And i was shocked to see his state :O

Tadaa... here i end this part... i know its short... please adjust for today next part will be long....

Now what punishment did swara give to Mr.Khurana?What did he do? Y is swara very serious?

To know the answers keep reading ME AND DR.MAHESHWARI

i hope u liked it...

Please do VOTE and COMMENT :)