INTRO

Boy's POV:

"Yes,yes she is a devil... devil would be a small word to describe her character... she is arrogant ,rude and heartless bussiness woman.....she doesnot love anything except herself and her friend... her business is everything to her....going to pubs on weekends and drowning in drugs are her favourite...... high tempered person....no one can handle her except her friend Aashi...this all is what i read about her... but my opinions are changed when aashi came to me for help.... that was to help in changing that devil....she told me what all she knew about her... and now i feel she is not a devil but a fighter...and now i am ready to help her ... to fill her life with colours"

girl's POV:

"He is like an angel to all those who burries themselves in darkness... he fills colours in everyone's life ...Pulls them out from darkness..... gives them reason to live..... a kind hearted,loving and caring person...very responsible,determined person with lots of patience....a handsome hunk ...greek god from heaven on whom every girl looses her heart.... this is all i could know about him... and aashi wants me to meet him... spend some time with him....and give my life a chance...... but how can i?i need to make him go away from here on his own... i cant come out of my past... i know no one can help me... i cant give false hopes to him and aashi......"

Now we have to see how a devil will be changed by an angel..... 

Please do VOTE and COMMENT if u like it... give ur views