PART 8

Heya...How are you all?? i hope all are fyn and happy 😊😊😊 Lets get into next part 😌😌😌
PART 8:
Aashi's POV :
Next day :
I accompanied her to meet sanskar ... We had an appointment in the morning... She was stubborn.. She was not ready to come to meet him but i used the important weapon on her😉😉😉😉
"See swara if u dont agree to come with me to meet sanskar then i will make sure u will not be able to meet ma papa tommorow"i chirped doing a happy dance inside.
"Ur a saddist u know that?"she yelled.
"Not more than u babe... Chalo lets leave " i chirped dragging her to the car.
The journey was filled with her irritated mumblings😂😂😂😂😂i dont know y she hates him so much.... 😂😂😂
We entered his cabin with a smile on my face and frown on hers😂
"Good morning sanskar" i chirped.
"Good morning aashi and cutiepie" he winked😉 at her and i chuckled😃.
"Huh i already said dont dare to call me that" swara gritted her teeth😠😠😠😠.
"ohh cool down cutiepie"he winked again😉😉 making her more angry
"Sanskar " i eyed him.
"Ok ok aashi.. Please take ur seats both of u"he chirped.
"Swara u looked irritated? whats the matter? any memories from morning?"he chirped in a naughty tone.
I didnt understand what he told.... I eyed swara..
"u please go out.. I want to talk to this doctor" she said gritting her teeth.
I saw sanskar and he assured me through  his eyes... I left the cabin...

Swara's POV :
Aaaahhh this aashu na... She is mad... she is forcing me to take treatment.. That too from that stupid... He and his antics😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠 Though they look cute and childish .. He is irritating me alot😠😠😠... I am just bearing him for dora and shinchan.... I cant let them go away from me😔😔😔😔...  And today morning this idiot ....Ahhh...
I was as usual doing my exercises and waiting for my darling kiddos.... Suddenly someone came from back and caged me in a hug pecking on my cheek ... "good morning cutiepie" this idiot sanskar chirped..
I got angry .. I jerked him and about to slap him just then dora and shinchan came der running towards me... I just engulfed them in a hug and was busy with them ignoring this maddy sanskar ... But while going.. He again pecked my lips😤😤😤😤😤😤..... This idiot is testing my patience.....And now he wants to tease me infront of aashi......I asked her to leave the cabin...
As soon as she left the cabin i went towards him and held his collar 😡😡😡😡
"Listen Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari.... Dont cross your limits... Dont dare to mess up with me otherwise u have to face worse of me"i said angrily.
"woah.. Cool jhansi ki rani... Itna gussa theek nahi hai... Shaant hojau" he said calmly with a smile.
I was shocked... What is this petson haa... I am angry here and he is so calm😒😒😒.... I dont understand him."listen mister just stay away from me and just tell my friend dat d sessions are going fine... I dont want to come here again " "Just lie to my sweetheart... She shouldn't know that i am not taking treatment ... Otherwise u will see me"i said angrily.
"Aaah i would love to see u daily cutiepie" he winked at me.. Making me angry.
"Huh idiot... r u like this for every patient? more than me u r behaving like mad" i asked in a irritated tone.
He got up and tried to touch me.. I was moving backward while he came towards me..
"Just move idiot"i yelled.
"Sshhh cutiepie... Itna gussa kyun karte ho... Chill babes... Try to smile than keeping this saddu face" he said pinning me to the wall.
"Huh idiot move" i said struggling in his clutches.
"ok darling go" he said moving aside...
"i will see u later idiot" i said dashing out of cabin...Aashi was sitting outside...
"Lets go" i told her controling my anger...
"u go and sit in the car i am coming" she said.
"ok fine" i said and moved towards parking lot.
Aashi's POV:
As soon as she went from there i rushed into his cabin...
"Kya yaar sanskar... Y r u irritating her so much?" i asked settling in front of him.
"she doesn't take drugs aashi" he said in a proffessional way.
"What do u mean?" i asked in confusion.😞
"As u told me that she takes drugs to soothe her pain... Its wrong.. She dont take drugs .... I can sense it... Person taking drugs behaves worst than this .... if u dont believe me... Get me her blood sample and i will prove it... " he said in determination.
" I trust u sanskar.... But what are those injections which she takes?" i asked ..i was worried... What is she taking dem fr?
" Umm can u get me those injections... Then we can find" he said.
" No we cant because.. she hides it in different places..." i said .
" Well there are only two options... Either she should tell about those injections What dey r for ... Or we should find out on our own" he said.
"I will try to sanskar" i said.
"Make it early aashi" he said in a concerned voice.
I could sense his worried face... There is something which i dont know..
"Sanskar is there anything which i dont know?" i asked him doubtedly.
" I dont know aashi.. But i feel something is wrong with her... We should make it fast " he said worrying.
"Its ok sanskar.. We will sort out ok... Umm i will leave nahi toh woh mujhe maar dalegi" i said giggling😀😀😀
"ok bye.... Take care of cutiepie"he said winking at me😉😉😉😉

This guy is impossible... I have never seen him being mischievous before... He  is like this around swara... I hope something should cook up between them😉😉😉😌😌😌
I reached to the parking area only to face swara burning in anger...
"What were u talking to that mental ?u took so much time" she said gritting her teeth 😠😠😠😠
"Why it matters to u swara? He is not ur boyfriend that u r behaving like a possesive maniac " i said raising her anger😉😉😉
I should also see na what is cooking up betweeen them😃😃😃
"Huh what nonsense r u talking.... I dont care how much time u talk to him... But we are getting late to office " she spoke...
But there was something that her eyes were speaking.... Possesiveness may be😂😂😂 We reached our office and rushed into her cabin... We had to attend 2 meetings and check whether all arrangements are done for tommorow😀😀😀 After completing our meetings me and swara reached pent house above...She is very much excited for tommorow... She has done the best and perfect arrangements... Only our family and few closed ones will be joining an impressive party .... That is organised perfectly by her..😌😀😀😀😀😃😃😃... I am very happy to see her smiling and cheerful.... The two people before whom she will be herself..   My mom dad... Though they r mine... They love her more dan me😂😂😂😂 and she deserves too😌😌😌 Tommorow is their anniversary... And this girl is not leaving any chance to make it special ......
After completing office work and loads of shopping we reached our mansion at 11.30 at ni8... mom dad were asleep... Now this girl has plan for tonight too.... We both decorated the living room in a simple and cute way... We bought a cake... She went and made mom dad come down....
She can really be childish infront of them... exactly at 12 we wished them.. Nd they cut the cake... Swara started the cake fight resulting in mom dad filled with cake over their faces and this girl laughing like an idiot in a corner.

Sanskar's POV:
Our family was called to attend the anniversary function of Mr.And Mrs.Harsha agarwal... Parents of aashi... My dad and harsh uncle are friends... Which i discovered recently😂😂😂...Me ,mom and dad attended the party as laksh bhai nd ragini stayed back as their kids health was not well......As soon as i entered their mansion... My heart skipped its beats several times... There was swara dolled up in red and white combo floor length dress ... With simple chain aroung her neck ... Matching ear rings and minimal makeup... She was like an angel from heaven ..... I was rooted in my place starring at the beauty infront of me.... I came back to sense listening aashi welcoming us...
I was mesmerised to see swara's glowing face.. She had a smile which can make any person loose his heart...She was giggling,nd laughing with others and i kept on seeing her from corner of my eyes...  She was different here... The girl i saw in my cabin yesterday is totally diffrent from this girl...The party was well organised... Well entertaining too... Swara was really behaving as kid with them...She was happy... Which made me smile ...
After the party we stayed there for some more time as uncle insisted... Amd i could see otherside of swara... She was whinning to have an ice cream and aunty was glaring her ....
"Umm aunty y dont u allow her to eat ice cream"i spoke out of nowhere as i couldnot see her sad pout.
"She shouldnt eat ice cream beta... She hve thornsils.." aunty said...
Suddenly swara started crying... I was shocked... swara is crying that too for an ice cream...She is not less than a kiddoo...Aunty melted on seeing her tears and allowed her to eat ice cream....Next she started irritating aunty by pulling her saree pallu  ......Uff her behaviour is not less than a child... She settled in aunty's lap and started playing with her fingers...  This is really shocking. .The devil outside.  Is a 5year old kid here that too with her friends parents... she didnt bother abt surroundings and people around and started blabbering something explaining to aunty....All were busy in their talks but this beauty was playing like a kid with aunty's pallu ......

Tadaaa here i end this part....I hope u alll like it...Bakwas hai phir bhi jhelo😀😃😃
Please do VOTE and COMMENT 😌😊