Part 9

Heya all... How r u all???.. I hope all are fine and happy... Here comes the next part... Njoy 😌😌😌
Part 9:
Sanskar's POV:
Swara whom i saw in my cabin and the one here is so different... She was devil and this one is a kid... she was playing like a kid in aunty's lap.... I think she is getting sleep she was rubbing her eyes and pulling aunty's pallu to take her to room.... Immediately aunty took her to a room.... Aashi settled beside me ..
"Shocked to see her like this?" she asked suddenly bringing me out of my trance...
"Aah.. Yah ..   I mean"i stammered.
"She was more a kid with her parents... She was an eye of apple of her parents... The most pampered kid.. The most loved one....The most naughty and bubbly kid"she chuckled
"then?"i asked
"Till 5th grade we both were together.... But later my dad shifted his business here so we parted ways.... After few years i came to know she was not well suffering from a tumor... The tumor was in such a place that it would kill her if we try to operate or do any other treatment..... She was very scared to go away from her parents....So they were.... But by her luck they could contact a doctor in london who helped them doing a successful operation...but the happiness didnt last for more....Her parents and her sister died in an accident😞😞😞😞.... U know she loves her sister alot... she was not her biological sister but still they were more close than blood sisters .... After the accident swara went missing for 4 years.... We searched every nook and corner of all cities she know but couldnt get her...but suddenly one fine day we found her on footpath in a very bad state.... We were shocked to see her like that... She was scared at that time... Mom dad had tough time handling her .... Then she became close to them and acts like today when she is with them.... She forgets the environment situation and all and behaves as a child... But... But... There is something u will see tonight.... I want u to stay back tonight here and see what she is suffering ftom... I want u to know everything about her..."she said seeing me with a painful expression.
I was shocked to listen all this and wondered what wil happen tonight.... We both managed to convince my parents to stay back here... Aashi gave me room adjacent to swara's room..  From this room we can hear every sound from the other .... I settled myself on the bed to go to sleep but stopped hearing a shout... It came from swara's room.... I rushed to her room and what i saw made me still in my place...she was shouting and was hurting herself with some objects and was moving to a corner begging to show mercy on her...She then sat  at a corner cryng badly ... Pulling her knees close to her heart and chanting words to leave her..... I felt a pain in my heart... I couldnt see her in dis condition😢😢😢😢... Tears were rolling down seeing her.... Aashi dashed into the room... Rushed to her and started consoling her.... I had anger seeing her like dis... Which bastard has dared to hurt her?what did she go through? who has done wrong with her? what have dey done? My mind was filled with all these questions... Suddenly i xame back to this world with a angry shout...
"u both just get lost from here"swara shouted.
She was back to devil avtar.
"Listen swara u need us"aashi pleaded..
"just get out" she shouted and dragged us out of room.
We both peeped from a window and saw what she was doing.... She was taking some injection... We saw the place she placed them... She then lied on bed ... We left the place to allow her take rest..."Tomorow its ur duty to get that injection to me ok"i ordered aashi.
"Ok " she replied blankly.
"R u fyn?"i asked with concern.
"I dont know what happened in those four years... But whenever she is happy... That night she wont sleep properly"she said.
"Aashi from past 2-3 days... Is she behaving in the same way?"i asked.
"Y r u asking like that?" she asked.
"Just answer me"i said
"No indeed she was glowing... There was smile on her face and happiness in her voice"she said.
"Ohh " i said thinking.
It means she gets peace being with kids....We can get close to her through them... Then mission swara and kids😉😉😉
I was brought out of my thoughts by continuous shaking...."sanky kaha koye hue ho"aashi asked."what are u thinking?" she questioned me..
"nothing " i said .
"tell na idiot" she slapped my shoulder...
"Huh .. Idiot.. Na u wait and watch" i said entering my room.
"Aaah u cant keep me in suspense"she said trying to enter my room.
"Good night aashi" i said closing the door.
She banged the door and went away scolding me😂😂😂😂.
I hope all goes well with what i am thinking...

Swara's POV:
(After sanskar and aashi leaving the room)
I am again tranced into emotional zone.... I dont know y it happens only when i meet uncle aunty ....  I get so much emotional and behave as if am with my parents... My childhood runs in front of me.... AAah i need an injectiob to control it😫😫😫.....(she takes the injection and lies down on bed)
Ufff now am bit relieved.... These emotions... I should control then otherwise they would be my weakness....As i closed my eyes.. I saw my mom dads accident scene.... It was worst time of my life... I was crying on side of road seeing the car in valley... I couldnt protect them... My sisso maira... If i dont bring her from there she would be alive... Its all because of me....i was cursing my fate when suddenly a van came there and they pushed me into the van.... With this i was drifting to sleep with the bitter memories of those years.
Next day i woke up with a heavy head.... I was in pain... Aah this head is paining so much suddenly..😖😖😖😖.... It was already 10... Oh god i have meeting at  11.30 😰😰😰.... Ufff...
I got ready and bid bye to mom and dad ....They love me as their own child and ask me to call them mom dad....I was driving my car to my house as i hve to collect a file... As i was going suddenly two kids came infront of my car...I was shocked and scared stopped my car with a jerk...I got down nd rushed to the kids who were with a shocked expression
...The kids were my dora and shinchan😍😍😍😍
My heart lost a beat thinking what would happen if i didnt stop the car... I rushed to them and hugged them tightly😭😭😭
"Dora shinchan r u both fine" i asked in between my sobs.
"Cutiepie we r fyn... Lont cry plz" shinchan said wiping my tears..Suddenly a girl came running and hugged the kids... I think its their mother... She was scolding dem.." pagals..  I lost my life seeing u like dat..  Mumma ko pareshan karte ho kya aisa"she said sobbing
"Cholly mumma"dora said in her cutest voice.. The grl huged them both... She got up and turned towarda me...
"Thank you so much... Bcoz of ur action my kids are alive" she said wth tears.
"Mumma she is our cutiepie" dora informed her.
" oh so please to meet u... Can u join us to our home fr a talk "she asked in pleading tone...
"ok fine" i accepted.

Tadaaa i end here...frst tym im giving precap😃😃😃and sorry i know i wrote some nonsense .... Bear it fr me😘😘😘Thank you everyone for ur support... M so greatful for that....

Precap: swasan nokhjokh

Please do VOTE and  COMMENT