PART 7

Heya ... Am back with next part... Thanks for ur response m so happy for that .... This part is dedicated to All of u 😊😊😊
Part 7:
Sanskar's POV:
As i got up to see who it is..  I was shocked... She was the girl i met in the morning... My champ and princess cutiepie😮😮😮😍😍😍
She was glaring me with blood shot eyes...
"You idiot.. Get up from me... What the hell are u doing here?" she yelled.😠😠
"Ohh shaant hoja jhansi ki rani... Itna gussa kyun hoti ho" i said😂
"First get up from me idiot" she pushed me.😡😡
I fell back.. She got up and was setting her dress  yelling..
"who the hell allowed u without appointment? y are u here?"
"Uff kya haii yaar.. I got hurt hw can u push me" i said ignoring her scolds.. ... Dont know i wana tease her😃😃😃😃😉😉😉
She stared me angrily..."Are u following me mister? y are u here?" she asked angrily 😠😠😠
"hey cutiepie.. relax babes..."i said smiling teasingly😜😜
"U have no ri8 to call me like that... only my doru and shinchan can call me like that"she roared.😡😡😡
At that time aashi entered the room and got shocked...
"What happened swara? y are you shouting?"AAshi spoke.
"Y the hell is he here?"she yelled pointing me.
"Ohh god he is ur new doctor sweetheart... chill y r u  angry?"aashi asked going close to swara.
"No i wont accept him as my doctor"she said eyeing me with rage.
I winked at her😉😉😉 ...
"I wont accept him to be my doctor... now u get lost idiot"She roared at me.😤😤😤
"Arre chill yaar y r u shouting.... u should be calm.. otherwise it will affect ur health babe"i said.😆😆😆😆
She caught my neck and said ... "Dare not to talk to me like dat ... i will kill u...and get lost i dont need u as doctor"she roared in full rage.😠
"Shutup swara... leave him"aashi freed me.
I was breathing heavily... this girl will really kill me...😥😥😥😥😥
"He will be ur doctor and its final"Aashi glared her and said.😠
"Fine go to hell... i will see how he will treat me"she shouted and dashed out of the cabin.
"OH sorry sanky for her behaviour... i dont know y she is in so much anger"aashi spoke in gulit.
"ohh common its ok"i spoke.
I know y she is angry....i could feel the presence of her luscious lips on mine...i felt she was only mine😍😍😍😍.. aww i love her😘😘😘sweet,cute,beautiful... she stole my heart...😍😍😍😍😚😚😚
"Ohh where are u ?in dreamland?"Aashi shaked me.
"Aah nothing"i said.
"Lets move.. i think she went out... u can meet her from tommorow for sessions"Aashi said.
"Ok chalo"I said.. and we left to our respective workplaces.
I wish this day end soon... waiting to meet her...😃😃😃😄😄😄😄
Swara's POV:
I was going to meet that bastard... to face him and show him his place...
i was opening the door ... suddenly someone opened from the otherside...
Aah we lost our balance and fell down...uff his lips pecked my lips...ohh god i felt a current passing through me... A tingling sensation in my stomach.. I pushed those thoughts aside
When i saw his face i was shocked... he was superman...
Hahahaha... as my doru and shinchan call 😂😂😂😂😂😂
First of all i was angry and was going to meet him... and this fellow.. aaahhhhh...
I started shouting at him... and to my shock aashi came der and told me that he is my doctor...
Is she crazy?this guy was trying on me... i know ... i wont accept him as my doctor...
I dashed out from my cabin and reached my guest house where aman was waiting for me with him...
I reached there in half an hour... as usual that b****** was tied to a chair in our garage... i went there... he was shocked to see me...
I smirked..."Tch tch what i am seeing here... the great smuggler is here infront of me dat too tied... very bad... what is this aman treat him well na"i said with a sarcastic tone.
"U bi*** .. leave me... y did u bring me here"he shouted.
"Lower ur voice u bloody bastard...dont raise ur voice infront of SWARA"i said.
"Oh shut up... My men will not leave u... U will be dead swara.. U will be dead " he laughed like a mad person.
"Woh main dekh lungi... Pehle ye socho... Tum kaise maroge" i smirked.
"I dont care.... I still remeber that day swara... Ur situation hahahhaa " he said laughing loudly.
I know he want to make me weak by reminding all those but m swara... a changed one.. a DEVIL  no one can trap me...
"U will remember today also... Dat u dont dare to take birth again" i said laughing devilishly.
"I dont care" he answered.
"lets see " i smirked.
"aman" i called him.
"Ha mam i will get it" he said.
He understood what i want 😌 .. He was back with a electric shock giving kit.... He startd setting it up. This kutta was seeing all that without fear... Now i am determined... He will face more dan hell and die...
With that i started giving him electric shocks.... He was shouting"Aah u bitch... Stop... Aahh "  but his eyes didnt show fear.... I will let him die only with fear till then i will show him what pain is...
After giving shocks for 30minutes... I asked aman to get a slab which was full of sharp needles fixed...This kutta that is so called RANJAN BHAI seemed shocked after seeing it.. aman undressed him...And made him lie on it with his chest touching the needles..."What are u both doing??leave me u morons" he shouted..
"NO way " i shouted  and started beating him
"Aahh aah "  He yelled in pain..
I bent down and saw his eyes.. There was no fear... I got up went to his legs side and kicked on his back side that his main part was  pricked with needles...
"u bloodY... U deserve it... Dont know how many lifes u destroyed... U animal " i said stamping his back with my feet ... Everytime he winced in pain...."Aaah aah leave me"
After that a ice slab was brought... Made him lie on it tieing him to it... And on his stomach aman placed a bucket full of rats..The bucket was placed upright carefully... After 2 minutes or soo... He started shouting like maniac.... "Aahh leave me please... aah"
Now i can see a flash of fear in his eyes... Yes he deserves more pain and fear...
After 30minutes of that torcher... We made him sit on chair...  He was like a dead person sitting there with no energy and body dripping blood throughout ... Aman bought an acid bottle... I took it in my hands and started pouring a little amount on his wounds... the garage was filled with his screams... "aahh forgive me... Sorry "
I think people around 2km can hear those shouts... Lucky me dat my farm house is far away from city dat no one stays around 15 km on either side
After pouring acid on several faces.. Aman poured 3 buckets of cold water...With this ranjan bhai is over.. I could see fear in his eyes.. He begged for forgiveness and  to leave him...
" Please i beg u swara leave me" he pleaded in a low voice.... But what he did for many girls is not acceptable
After that aman bought a cutter... I started cutting his fingers... Those bloody fingers which caused pain to many girls... With this m satisfied... Each part of his body which can give pain to girl is harmed badly...
"now its tym to say good bye ranjan bhai" i said with a gun pointing towards him...
Now he have no energy to lift his head too...
"Good bye" With these words i shot 6 bullets on his chest..
He is dead... Yes he is dead👹👹👹👹...
"Target 1 completed madam" aman said seeing me...
"Yes aman ... And thank you for being with me and supporting me" i said
"Its a duty of every indian to punish culprits mam.. Ur doing it... I will always support u " he said.
"Thank you" i said.
" U go and take rest mam.. Ill complete the remaining work" he said
"ok"i said and returned to my mansion.
Today i can sleep peacefully

Tadaa
Here i stop this part... Umm i tried to show devil side of swara... Hope u all like it...
How is her devil side?
Lets see how sanky will treat this devil😉😉😉
Please do VOTE and COMMENT