PART 6

Heya all... Hw r u all??..well i m back with next part 😊😊

part 6:
Sanskar's POV:
Today morning as usual champ and princess came to wake me up... But i was surprised... They were ready to leave me and go....
What the hell....
They were too eager to meet their new frnd...
😒😒😒😒 I hate her now... She has taken my importance from champ and princess towards her....
Immediately i got up got ready nd we went to park...
As soon as we stepped out of car these two rushed towards a portion in park....
I never went to this part of park... It was like jungle ... With more trees.. As we move forward there was a small pond with a small waterfall....It was covered with so many beautiful flowers and butterflies...
"beautiful " i muttered .
"who is dat?" came a soft voice.
I turned around to find d same girl whom i saw in bar nd yesterday in d park...
"i .. Wo wo.. " i was stammering... No words left my mouth seeing the beauty infront of me..
"Chachu... YEh dekho flowers ?" spoke my princess..
"Tchachu lekho.. Yeh walerfall"spoke my champ in his cute voice wth cute words..
I was happy seeing my princess and champ happy.... Now i got to know y dey were excited..No one would miss this lovely place...
Both came to meand held my hands...
"tchachu.. Yeh hai cutiepie.. Our flnd"chirped my champ
"Cutipie yeh hamare supelman hai.. Hamare chachu"chirped my princess.
"Ohh hi nice to meet u.."the girl spoke in her soft voice.
"hi.. Same here" i said dreamily..
Yes u heard ri8 dreamily... Yes dreamily.. I really dont know whats der in her that attracts me... I feel some kind of happiness around her.. I can feel my heartbeat rise... I can sense pain in those eyes
. A story in that eyes.. Which i feel that i only can read and heal the wounds...I  came out of my thoughts we i felt my hands were shaked by my princess nd champ...
"wo m sorry." i apologised.
"its ok" she said.
There were no expressions wen i was der with her.
Take care of dem.. Ill go for rounds.. I spoke.
"ok " she chirped.
I went back hid behind d tree nd watched to see y my champ nd princess got attatched to a girl in one day ...
As soon as she felt i disappeared they three started playing..
"hey doru catch me" the girl was saying laughing...
Wow she is not less than any angel..
suddenly my champ fell down.. Immediately she ran towards him
"shinchan... U need to b careful na bachu.. Lag jayega mera bacha" she was pampering them.
Now i understood.. She is sharing the same love they get from us.. Dats d reason dey got attatched to her.
After seeing the scenerio.. I was on rounds with a dreamy smile...
At that time sexy called me..
"Hey handsome.. Come here" she called.
"Hey sexy... Good morning.. Kya baat hai?" i asked settling beside her.
"What happened? u r in ur own world? u didnt see me too" she asked naughtily raising her eyebrow .
"Nothing like dat sexy... " i said blushing..
Yes blushing... Oh god this girl is making me do strange things...
" Ahaan... I can see a beetroot here " She said placing her palms on my cheek..
"Sexy bye i need to go." i said in a hurry.. To hide my blush
"All the best handsome... Jaldi propose karna" she shouted making me embaraced in the public.
After completing rounds i called the kids and we went home..
After getting ready we all were sitting on dinning table having breakfast when a messaged popped in my phone...It was aashi..
"Good morning...Come soon...Waiting for u... Time to face ur devil😉😉😉😉" was the message.
I smiled at the message... I mever wanted to meet her... Aashi tried to introduce swara to me.. But i never gave a heed... Nd today i want to meet her.. Help her and make her normal.. I texted back that i will reach there in few minutes...
After breakfast .. I took permission from dad to reach the hospital Late...
After few minutes....... I stoppedy car infront of a big glass building.... It was really a superstructure.. with spiral looK.. All glasses around giving beauty to the design of building ....
As soon as i enter i saw aashi waiting for me in lounge.... The interior was very well designed with sufficient furniture placed and with some artificial decoratives....
"Devil really have an awesome taste... This building is beautiful.." i said.
"Her cabin is a masterpiece😃😃" aashi chirped.
We both proceeded towards the elevator smiling and talking having some fun time... She pressed the 15 number button..
"How many floors it have?" i asked her.
"25 along with a pent house to live in" she saiD.

"U people stay here?" i asked in shock... Who wants to stay at office place...
" Nope swara stays der wen any important work to  b dne" she said..
"ohh" i said
the lift stopped at 15th floor.. We came out a small reception Infront of lift... Nd couch placed at right side and left side a cabin.. When we were going towards the cabin aashi recieved an important call leaving me alone to meet the devil...
Something was there.. I could feel the same happiness wen i was around that girl.... I opened the door... I think the other person was also opening it... which led us unbalance and i fell on her such that my lips touched her Lips leading to a peck ..... I was shocked ... My eyes bulged out for this sudden happening .... I lifted my face to see her and was shocked to see her 😮😮😮😮.....She is the one whom.............

Tadaa... I stop here...
Now who is that girl whom sanky met in park... And why was sanky shocked to see swara? ( i know u all must have guessed 😂😂😂😂)

Lets see how devil reacts to that kiss😂😂

Please do VOTE and COMMENT..

I hope it was good... I just wanted to describe his feel... I hope u all didnt get bored... Please do always shower ur love...
If u like this story.. Share it with ur friends too...😆