Part 16

Heya all... I am back with the next update.. :)

Part 16:

Sanskar came in total jolly mood after xperiencing the happiest moment in his life...what will be a happiest moment for a man other than listening a confession from his life .....he was moving towards the room where swara was kept whistling with a constant smile on his face...when he opened the door the sight in front of him shook him and it was like ground was taken away ....

..

.

.

.

.

.

u wana know what happened there?

Swara was breathing heavily without her oxygen mask ,saline dripping down from the bottle and blood oozing out from her wrist like someone has cut it....

He couldnt take the sight he immediately shouted for doctor and rushed inside towards her.....the doctors appeared listening to his shouts ....sanskar was shouting on them for their carelessness and standing aside to allow doctors do their work...almost after a month he got his life back but now again someone tried to hurt her....his eyes were red spitting anger,rage to kill the person who is responsible for this...

"I am going out but by the time i come back she should be fine or u all will be fired "He threatened them dangerously and came out only to witness his family with smiles on their face to meet his ladylove...

He went passing them with tears in his eyes... all the members panicked..laksh was the one who reached sanskar got hold of him and sanskar immediately broke down in his brothers arms...

"Kya hua bhai?u r scaring us?"laksh spoke

"Someone tried to kill her "sanskar spoke in a choking voice and hugged laksh tightly...

The other members reached towards him and tried consoling him but its of no use

He got up making a fist and his eyes spitting anger and moved towards the exit when suddenly laksh stopped him and asked him"Where are u going bhai?"

"I am going to show them who the sanskar maheshwari is? they gonna face hell"he said in a determined voice..

"Sanskar u cant let ur identity come out....remember its highly confidential...dont take wrong decisions in anger"laksh tried to lessen his anger but who he was kidding..its sanskar maheshwari and the life at stake is his life Swara...

Sanskar stopped on his tracks thinking about it...he called someone and said in a bossy tone

"i want each and every detail of who tried to attack swara and double the security around the hospital"

"Shaant ho ja sanskar"Laksh tried his best to calm his brother .

He facepalmed and started sobbing "Laksh u know who she is?She is SHONA laksh ... My SHONA ...My BABYDOLL...My BACHA ..... My PRINCESS"

Now Laksh was standing with a shocked expression on his face...

This was not a expected thing to come ......

The person who they thought is no more...for whom they were craving for is here in a bad state...

He fell with a thud on a chair nearby....but it was not a news which only shocked him but also all the MAHESHWARI'S who were standing numb in their places...

Other place:

An unknown person:

"Tch Tch Tch sanskar aur swara u both are lucky for today...if he wouldnt come my men would have happily killed swara aur mera aadha tension nikhal jaata...but na sanskar hero ki tarah entry marna tha...

Its ok sanskar next time u cannot save her...i know now u will be more carefull with her but i have member near u who will do my work very easily without any proof and mistake... and next i will kill u with my hands...kya socha if u come in disguise we people wouldnt know it? we have our men everywhere in all fields.....

One month is enough to destroy u both completely ....." He said laughing dangerously...

Tadaaa i end this part here.... i dedicate this part to my bahu @ridhi_gupta .... bahu for u i changed  the track...this track is for u as u didnt want me to end this ff...enjoy ;)

And so who tried to kill swara?who is sanskar?what is his real identity? why is he in disguise?how do maheshwari's know swara?what is the connection between them?who is this unknown person?why is he back of swasan?what he will be doing in this one month?

To know answers to these questions keep reading ME AND DR.MAHESHWARI

If u like my story share it with ur friends

Please vote and comment

People one of my watty friend started a story on manan..the start is so interesting do have a look on the book

Manan ff :She is always mine      by