Ch 31

I wanted Bobby. I knew the timing was horrible with all the shit that was going on, but him being in front of me with his hands all over my body made me hornier than ever. The fact that we had been away from each other only added fuel to the fire. By the look on Bobby's face, he was ready to indulge in his pleasure as well.

"Bobby. I've missed you so much," I said as I stood up . I slid my night gown and bra off and let them fall to the floor. I didn't care about my cast or my stitches and bruises. All I knew was that I needed Bobby to relieve my stress.

"I missed you too mami," Bobby said as he cocked his head to the side and licked his lips. I noticed a bulge beginning to form under his basketball shorts which made me yearn for him even more. As I began to pull on my underwear, Bobby stood up and walked to me. He placed his hands on my waist and kissed me softly.

"Mylah , I'm gonna take it slow this time. I don't wanna cause you any more pain that you've already experienced; but, I mainly wanna take it slow because I want both of us to enjoy it. Me going hard and fast only makes you cum quick and me bust fast. I want you to enjoy the foreplay and take in every thrust I give you. So when it comes time that you cum and I bust, we both will know it's was well worth it," he said .

His hands trailed inside my underwear over my clit and began to rub slowly. His fingers worked delicately and slowly over it . Soft moans escaped as I began to drift into a land of bliss.  He began to kiss on my neck softly and lick small circles on it. He then laid me down and kissed on my chest softly.

"Mm Bobby don't stop," I said softly as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't worry baby. I have no intentions on stopping," he said. He then began to suck softly on my nipples. His tongue lapped slowly across my nipples , sending pleasure through my veins. His bulge began to press against me which made me wet. He then began to lick down my stomach to my belly button. He kissed it softly and licked around it slowly. The pleasure began to build up inside of me. He then pulled down my underwear and placed my legs over his shoulders.

"God this pussy," he said as he licked his lips and slowly began to eat. I closed my eyes and took in the pleasure. His licks were slow and gentle, but hard enough to get me to the point where I was ready to cum. Once he seen I was on the verge of exploding, he slowly stood up and slid in gently. I moaned softly and gripped the sheets.His strokes were slow and deep. He tried various positions but his stroke remained gentle.

As I was about to let go of all of my built up pressure, I simply uttered ,"I love you Bobby and I'll always be yours."

"I love you more Mylah ," he said.

The rest of the night was filled with bliss and the unforgettable sounds of soft moans. Finally, we both let out one final moan. The rest of the night was silent as we slept, bodies and hands intwined.