Ch 30

Later that night, I watched Bobby sleep. He looked so peaceful . I began to run my fingers across his bare chest. I traced my fingers across his tattoos and eventually across his toned abs. As I gazed at his body , I noticed he had a new tat on his neck. It stated " M.M.D " in a heart. I immediately knew that it stood for Mylah Marie Davis. This boy was serious about us, and at this point , I knew Bobby was the one for me.

After reading the tat, I blushed and kissed him softly. His eyes began to open.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. It won't happen again," I said as I jumped back and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mylah", Bobby said with a bit of concern in his voice," I don't know what that nigga put in your head, but you don't ever have to be scared around me. Baby I'm here for you because I love you . You don't have to be scared of me. He should be the only thing scared of me right now. Real shit Mylah. I love you so much," he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Bobby I love you too," I said as I hugged him. We looked into each other's eyes and began to kiss passionately.

Bobby laid me down gently and grabbed my hands.

"Mylah. I'm willing to make up for all the hurt and pain he caused you. I'm willing to be that man who stands firmly by your side. I'm willing to stick with you, good and bad. I'm willing to one day get on one knee and promise my life to you for eternity. I'm willing to love you with everything I have and protect you with all my might. Now the question is , baby are you willing to let me ," he asked as his hands slid across my back and unsnapped my bra.

"Bobby. I've been yours forever. You just never knew," I said.

With that, the lust running through our veins Began to overflow.