Ch. 9

"Pass me the box Thai," I yelled over the music. Packing shit made me mad. Heavy shit, big shit, running out of boxes. Thank god I wouldn't have to do this for a while, and thank god I had some helpers. Lashia, Thai, Bobby, and Thai's brother Tim all came to help me pack.

"Damn Mylah you got hella shit," Tim complained while eating grapes.

"Boy shut up. You and Bobby only gotta move the bed , the tv, couch , and table. After that your big headed ass can go home," I said as I threw a grape at him. Tim is a year younger than us, but he has the biggest crush on me. I think it's cute .

"Mylah Foreal though, when we gone get together," he asked while looking me up and down.

"In the case of Timothy Sean Lee, Tim you ARE retarded. It's never gonna happen. Your like my little brother. Besides, Brazilian and Pilipino? Could never see it boo," I said and looked at him. He smirked and as he walked out he slapped my ass. This little boy. I will admit he's a cutie. 6'1 , green eyes, curly hair , and a toned body. He's my brother though and I know I would break his heart.

I went to my room and started packing my clothes. I didn't even notice when Bobby made his way upstairs.

"Boo," he said while snatching me by my waist. I jumped a little but I tried to play it off.

"Bobby that shit don't phase me," I said while I continued folding clothes.

"If it didn't phase you then why you jump," Bobby laughed.

"Damn this a sexy ass thong," he said as he picked it up and looked at it.

"Damn Bobby stop ," I said as I flung them in the box.

"You right you right, they look even better when they on you ," he smirked and grabbed my ass as he kissed me passionately . One turned into plenty.

"Hey Mylah we do-- ," Lashia busted in my room only to find Bobby shirtless and me on top of him.

"Oh um my bad, we just wanted to say the rest of the apartment is packed up and cleaned . The last room that's left is your room. We're going to get something to eat so y'all want anything," Lashia said with a smirk.

"Nah we good," me and Bobby said in unison.

"Alright well we'll see you tomorrow before you leave girlie. Bye Bobby . Don't go too hard ," She laughed and left.

"Lashia hella funny," Bobby said.

"What do you mean ," I said.

"She said don't go hard... That's all I do," he giggled as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Well why don't you show me ," I bit my lip and kissed him softly.

It's a good thing they weren't coming back any time soon. We were too preoccupied to open the door anyway.